Ema Cross! - page 47

Emac4

Hi there!

Anybody has tried EMAC version 4?

codersguru:
Hi there! Anybody has tried EMAC version 4?

Hi codersguru,

Thanks for sharing your brilliant idea.

In fact, I read all the posts from the beginning till your last post.

For EMAC V4, I think as long as there are some closed positions with minus sign means, there are some risk factor! even if the profit is higher (I think so!).

Previous version may be perform better.

I will keep following the system and if there are some comments, I will do post them.

Good luck.

Does the broker allow this?

I guss, no one here try the experts on real live account!

The question ... Because of the nature of how the expert works, Do you think the brokers will accept working with such experts?

Is there any way to reduce the quantity and increase the time duration of the communications between the expert and the broker's server?

In this way, broker will not say, you are flooding my server with your heavy quantity of signals!

I'm not sure if my thinking is right or not !

Please advise me, because I'm really thinking to open new account with one of MT4 brokers, because my existing broker is not using MT.

This is my statment using EMA_CROSSmod on H1 chart. I use default settings but changed Risk = 15 %.

Result is for using the expert for few hours !

Good luck for all.

Files:

CodersGuru could please take a look at my thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and see if this kind of Expert could be made. I was refered to your thread because your EMA_CROSS Expert is almost identical, but a bit more complicated too:)

Thanks,

Consultant

I am currently getting ready to test out the latest version of this EA will all default settings on the H1 and D1 timeframes.

I am going to use the following currency pairs:

EURJPY, EURUSD, GPBJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD

I will update at the end of the week with my forward statement. Backtesting was not very successful.

CodersGuru, thanks for the EA. It looks like it has a lot of potential. I was wondering if it was possible to add a setting that will automatically close out all positions 1 hour before close on Friday? I believe it would be 4PM EST but I don't know what it is GMT. Any chance that feature could be added in. I like to close everything out before the weekend. I could do it manually, but I was wondering if the EA could be designed to do it in case I was not here.

Thanks

holyguy7:

CodersGuru, thanks for the EA. It looks like it has a lot of potential. I was wondering if it was possible to add a setting that will automatically close out all positions 1 hour before close on Friday? I believe it would be 4PM EST but I don't know what it is GMT. Any chance that feature could be added in. I like to close everything out before the weekend. I could do it manually, but I was wondering if the EA could be designed to do it in case I was not here.

Thanks

EST is GMT-5 so 4PM EST should be 10PM for GMT+1.

EMA Cross 2

I've started running the EMACross v2. Here are the first set of results.

I am running on 6 currency pair. GPBJPY, EURJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURUSD. TF= Daily. All settings are default.

Grumpyone

Files:
3-17-06.htm  12 kb

No posts since three days ago!

Hi...

Why there are no any posts since three days ago?

oshaban:
Hi... Why there are no any posts since three days ago?

All EA-threads ends this way. Sad but true. I think we all have to go back to manual trading.

Reason: