Volatility Expansion system! - page 13

Makes sense. Then if you were to hold into the next candle, do you set a new order for that candle as well so that you either add to your position or close the position before hitting SL and enter a new position in the opposite direction?

Sidequestion - Anyone ever tried the method manually and based the ranges off of heikin-ashi candles?

Anyone has the e-book?

igorad:
This EA uses the original Money Management by L.Williams. For more info read please his book.

is this file corrupted

Hi

I downloaded the SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.2.mq4 file and in my MT4 journal says it can't open the file.

Thanks

ilovefx:
Hi

I downloaded the SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.2.mq4 file and in my MT4 journal says it can't open the file.

Thanks

Place it in experts folder and compile in MetaEditor.

Converting your MT4 data into Excel Spreadsheet

Hi Krall,

I'm new here, but after a while searching this forum, I've found my self the question to my long answer. That is how to convert MT4 data into Excel spreadsheet as you mentioned in this forum.

Though it's long, long time ago, but I'm still interested in it.

Thanking you much and appreciate your prompt response please.

krall:
Looking on calculations made in excel, in file attached by radicalmoses, I've noticed, that sometimes Exit Price is higher than High Price of the day. Why?

i need ( brake out ) system

mememe:

Just moved your post to this thread for breakout system.

The PIPe PIPer:
Anyone has the e-book?

i could have it from one of the links in this thread.. if you cannot find it pm me .

I test the EA for 2 weeks now and it's one of my best experience with an EA so far. ( version 1.23).

good old strategy. not soo much risk and relatively independant of the market condition. i just love it.

ho, and of course , it's a setup and forget .. hehe

version 1.23

Where do I find version 1.23? - latest version in this thread that I find is 1.2.

Is it profitable when used in daily TF ? It's simple if we can do it one aday so that we can avoid sitting in fron of desktop the whole day.

Reason: