My new indicators ! - page 15

Baba_master:
hi guys i was very busy ,im sorry for delay thanks to everybody who likes the idea an who is interested and you kamran ihave tested the indicators they all work fine i think you have a problem on readying the tread ,thanks to big joe for support and the rest .i will put live forward example what better than that ?

market has diferent condition not all the indics are for all the conditions!

iwill post all the indics on mq4 soon !

Thanks a lot Baba_master.May pips be with you.

Baba Master

Thank you very much for your hard work and wonderfull graphs.

I have only one problem and that is that I can not open your zip files.

Is it possible to zip it with the .zip extention or is it perhaps possible to post them individually without zipping.

I would appreciate the help.

Looking forward to your further work.

Regards

hi baba

thanks baba and thanks for your system....

pls attach template for system ......pls....

pls tell me all setting for system..

and pls help me about my chart...???

Files:
s_1.gif  49 kb

hi

and about this....???

Files:
s2.gif  16 kb

The chart is great but there are too many indicators that some indicators will show different signal at the same time. How can we make decision ?

very very sorry for delay

hi guys i was on holidays i have to show you new points and changes and answer you all thank to all of you ,very good resault i got i come back in 2 days and show everything and the mq4 files also boom shankar thanks boom

BM Indicators

Hi Baba Master

Thanks for your great indicators!

I have a problem in that the indicators make metatrader run very slow or crash the platform when I run them on chart. I am using them on H4 TF.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem and if they know how to rectify it?

Thanks in advance

Spymez

Yes

I to had the same problem with this system. The only way I was able to get it to run was the change the setting on MT4. Change the max bars in history. And also the max bars in chart. Try 300 and work you way up till it starts to slow your computer down. This worked for me. But I have A old computer. It will hinder you back testing. Thanks for the system buba. I like you indicators. Keep it up.

Jatki24300

MB Indicators

Problem seems to be with Alpari platform.

No issues with FXDD.

Cheers

hi guys here is some explanation for trading the rest of indicators are up to you also this indicators with colored boxes for simulation of mtf are too heavy i used this n4 lablab to make it but it seems not so good i dont load since i check lower tf for entering becasue its the same (allmost) for example lsma 25 H4 = lsma 100 H1 anyway this rainbow is combination of EMAs nothing more and are good finding trend i most say sorry for mql files next post i load .

Files:
rainbow.rar  8 kb
new.jpg  189 kb
Reason: