Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 35

thanks bro..

hi there

guys can you tell me which is a good zup I use zup 67 and tried the new 82 also.

if you can help me to select a good zup which is reliable.

regards

bhash

bhaskar:
guys can you tell me which is a good zup I use zup 67 and tried the new 82 also.

if you can help me to select a good zup which is reliable.

regards

bhash

Hi,

The attached 2 pictures are respond to your PM questions. First pic zup v67, second pic zup v82.

Files:
zup_v67.gif  44 kb
zup_v82.gif  47 kb

Hi kor4x!

The ABCD pattern formation is better now. Thank you.

FYI: korHarmonics v006Test5 is available now on TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

kor4x:
FYI: korHarmonics v006Test5 is available now on TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

Have you guys been sucessfully using these tools to be profitable? I have been studying the patterns for while, but I'm glad to be able to find the pattern tools for metatrader. Do you guys use any particular broker?

WRR, Poruchik,

Thanks for keeping up a good work. Appreciate it.

Poruchik, do we have to delete previous ZUP version or just add v83 and apply it?

Thanks.

poruchik:
The Empire Strikes Back

ZUP 83 NOW

Version 83.

Bit optimized calculation of finding patterns.

Added:

the foreseeable zone (in time) influence the pattern

patternInfluence patternInfluence - true - take into account the influence of the pattern, while abolished parameter maxBarToD maxBarToD

AllowedBandPatternInfluence AllowedBandPatternInfluence - Set the value of coefficient of the distance between points X and D pattern. This factor is the distance from point D to the point where the influence of the pattern supposedly ends.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Also be some other option, included a few months ago at the request of amos.

May the Force be with you.

The Empire Strikes Back

ZUP 83 NOW

Version 83.

Bit optimized calculation of finding patterns.

Added:

the foreseeable zone (in time) influence the pattern

patternInfluence patternInfluence - true - take into account the influence of the pattern, while abolished parameter maxBarToD maxBarToD

AllowedBandPatternInfluence AllowedBandPatternInfluence - Set the value of coefficient of the distance between points X and D pattern. This factor is the distance from point D to the point where the influence of the pattern supposedly ends.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Also be some other option, included a few months ago at the request of amos.

Files:
zup_v83.rar  57 kb
Reason: