Harmonic Zigzags - page 57

luckygold:
Hi ummo Zup v83 compare zup v 82, what different..?

Hi

What is the best time frame to working good.?

From nen

In 83 attempts to install versions of the zone of influence of the pattern. What is it?

Gartley patterns has five points XABCD. That is, Patten begins at point X and ends at point D. It can be reduced to three points - XAD - a maximum-minimum-maximum or minimum-maximum-minimum. Previously used paramert maxBarToD. This parameter specify the number of bars, counting from zero bar, to the point D pattern. Once the number of bars exceeds maxBarToD, the pattern disappeared from the chart. We have done differently. taken distance XD to the time axis. And multiplied by a coefficient in the default configuration, this ratio is 1.618. And now, in 83 versions, only when threaded time XD * 1.618 after the determination of the point D pattern disappears from the schedule. This ratio can change and pick your own.

It turns out that as a given unit of time equal to the distance XD. This time unit can be described as a quantum of time for this pattern. That is - this is the minimum time, which gives this pattern. And then some time after the pattern of finding an effect of pattern on the market.

thank you nen. im using 83. please help me how i can identify take profit and stop lost?

How to use ZUP_v75

I'm new here and in forex. I love the info provided here and I want to be a part. First, can someone show me how to use ZUP_v75 to trade or is there any manual for it. It was recommended for me and I was given the tool and a platform to use it. Thanks.

thank you MiniMe, do u have unlimited version?

moneymaxs:
thank you MiniMe, do u have unlimited version?

Hi moneymaxs,

I don't think there is an expiry on the indicators

I spoke to Kor4x about the open source, his reason for not posting the source is that he don't want alien codes along his creation thats why he didn't post the open source, he continues to enhance and develop the code and once it reach the final shape, he told me he might post the source.

I recomend to ask him directly he is very helpful and talented.

hi, am a newbies here. i am using zup 82 + zigzag+multipattern. is there any alert indi when the pattern formed? thanks

Great job for nan_

I always read u'r threat, and really help for me...Thanx a lot. 4 now, i combine u'r indi with Kijun on window 1. and i add dynamic zone stoch + Guupy MMA Osc, very usefull...

i am a newbie using zup82. can anyone tell me where is the entry point.....? izzit when the red box appear...? please help me....

Reason: