Discussion - page 155

10th - 17th of June: some summary for this trading week

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

10th - 17th of June.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe to trade this EA on H4 timeframe and M15 timeframe.

This EA with timefilter for M15 timeframe made 36 pips for EURUSD and 6 pips for GBPUSD. EURUSD is most profitable pair with this version for M15 timeframe with timefilter: profit factor 2.23 since September 2010.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

Besides, this system is used to recover initial deposit after loss.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, less risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 98 pips this week, and version with timefilter made -67 pips.

Version with timefilter made 293 pips for this year (2012) and 1,145 pips for the past year (2011).

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA (without timefilter) made 672 pips since the beginning of this year and 736 pips for the past year.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA made 159 pips for this week.

By the way - this version made 12,874 pips since June 2010 till now.

Just to remind - Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is using I-XO indicator to filter bad signals, and Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using standard MACD for that.

For the statements - go to this post.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 280 pips for GBPUSD, 28 pips for USDCAD, 78 pips for GBPJPY and 225 pips for GBPCHF for this week.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post and this post.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA made 66 pips for GBPUSD. Visutal statement is on this post.

------------------

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore, and it is good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.66 since August last year.

Updated statement is on this post.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post. Statement for more safe settings is on this post.

TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA - read this post for latest statement and for explanation about Salvage mode.

------------------

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section)

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker and with Alpari.

I think - it is the best scalping EA I ever see in my life.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

Updated statement for FXCM - this post; for Alpari - this post.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events. NewsTrader made the following for this week: 22 pips for EURUSD and -6 pips for GBPUSD.

So, it is 16 pips in profit for the week.

------------------

- easyLMA_v6 EA made 61 pips for EURUSD;

- Alpha EA with PET 1 settings made 261 pips;

- Alpha dll EA settings made 176 pips for this week.

That's all news.

===================

- 10th - 17th of June week summary is on this post.

- 03rd - 10th of June week summary is on this post.

- 27th of May - 03rd of June week summary is on this post;

- 20th - 27th of May week summary is on this post and this post;

- 13th - 20th of May week summary is on this post;

- 06th - 13th of May week summary is on this post and this post;

- 29th of April - 06th of May week summary;

- 22nd - 29th of April week summary;

- 15th - 22nd of April week summary;

- 08th - 15th of April week summary;

- 01st - 08th of April week summary;

- 25th of March - 01st of April week summary;

- 18th - 25th of March week summary;

- 11th - 18th of March week summary;

- 04th - 11th of March week summary;

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

- 19th - 26th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 12th - 19th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 05th - 12th of February week summary;

- 29th of January - 05th of February week summary;

- 22nd - 29th of January week summary;

- 15th - 22nd of January week summary;

- 08th - 15th of January week summary;

- 01nd - 08th of January week summary;

- 25th of December - 01nd of January week summary.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page46 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

17th - 24th of June: some summary for this trading week

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

17th - 24th of June.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA for H4 timeframe and M15 timeframe.

EA for M15 timeframe made 43 pips for EURUSD, 44 for GBPUSD and 24 pips for USDJPY.

This EA with timefilter for M15 timeframe made 43 pips for EURUSD and 44 for GBPUSD. EURUSD is most profitable pair with this version for M15 timeframe with timefilter: profit factor 2.23 since September 2010.

EA for H4 timeframe made 54 pips for GBPUSD, 50 pips for USDJPY and 4 pips for USDCHF.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

For updated statement - go to this post.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, less risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made some trades with 0 pips totally sorry, and same with version with timefilter: 0 (zero) pips.

In general, version with timefilter made 293 pips for this year (2012) and 1,145 pips for the past year (2011).

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA (without timefilter) made 672 pips since the beginning of this year and 736 pips for the past year.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA made 254 pips for this week.

Just to remind - Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is using I-XO indicator to filter bad signals, and Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using standard MACD for that.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 20 pips for USDCAD and 37 pips for GBPJPY for this week.

This version is consistently profitable for GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF trading since August 2010.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. Visutal statement is on this post.

------------------

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore, and it is good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.66 since August last year.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post. Statement for more safe settings is on this post.

TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA - read this post for latest statement and for explanation about Salvage mode.

------------------

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker and with Alpari.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

------------------

- GoldWarrior02b tf EA made 150 pips for EURUSD;

- Electra Absolute version made 2,028 pips for this week.

That's all news.

===================

- 17th - 24th of June week summary is on this post;

- 10th - 17th of June week summary is on this post;

- 03rd - 10th of June week summary is on this post;

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page46 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

24th of June - 01st of July: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

24th of June - 01st of July.

------------------

StepMAExpert EAs

I am trading StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA and StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA did not trade for this week. This version of EA is not trading often and it is profitable for GBPUSD and made 179 pips from the beginning of this year.

It was good week for StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA: it made 25 pips for USDCHF, -56 pips for GBPUSD, 177 pips for EURJPY and 14 pips for GBPJPY. Same StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA with timefilter made same trades for same results for this week.

By the way, this EA is profitable for this year for EURUSD and USDJPY, and most profitable pairs are EURJPY and GBPJPY.

------------------

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe).

------------------

TickScalper EA.

------------------

That's all news.

===================

- 24th of June - 01st of July week summary is on this post;

01st -08th of July: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

01st -08th of July.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made -12 pips this week, and version with timefilter made 69 pips.

Version with timefilter made 293 pips for this year (2012) and 1,145 pips for the past year (2011).

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA made -29 pips for this week.

By the way - this version made 12,874 pips since June 2010 till now.

------------------

StepMAExpert EAs

I am trading StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA and StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA did not trade for this week. This version of EA is not trading often and it is profitable for GBPUSD and made 179 pips from the beginning of this year.

It was good week for StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA: it made 189 pips for EURUSD, 140 pips fpr GBPUSD, -58 for USDJPY and 13 for GBPJPY. Same StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA with timefilter made 108 pips for GBPUSD and 2 pips fpr USDJPY for this week.

------------------

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe).

------------------

TickScalper EA.

------------------

------------------

Goldwarrior EA.

GoldWarrior02b.3a EA made 150 pips for EURUSD, 150 pips for GBPUSD and -100 pips for USDCAD.

Same EA with timefilter made 150 pips for GBPUSD for this week.

For the statements - read this post.

------------------

- Envelope 2.11 made 211 pips;

- Envelope 2.14 made 288 pips;

- Mandarine Martingale EA and Non-martingale of Mandarine EA did trade for this week;

- BrainExpert_v2 EA made 18 pips for EURUSD (other pairs were not traded for the week);

- SBS EA made 165 pips for EURUSD and 116 pips for USDCHF;

- NewsTrader made good profit for Alpari broker and for FXCM as well.

That's all news.

===================

- 01st -08th of July week summary is on this post;

08th - 15th of July: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

08th - 15th of July.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe to trade this EA on H4 timeframe and M15 timeframe.

This EA for M15 timeframe made -34 pips for EURUSD and 58 pips for GBPUSD. EURUSD is most profitable pair with this version for M15 timeframe with timefilter: profit factor 2.23 since September 2010.

Updated visual statement is on this post.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 256 pips for GBPJPY for this week.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA made 83 pips for GBPUSD. Visutal statement is on this post.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post.

------------------

------------------

------------------

- other EAs made small loss or small profit;

- we are going to move/migrate from old elite servers to new ones so it is good oppotunity to skip trading old EAs and to start trading new EAs - any suggestions are welcome.

That's all news.

===================

- 08th - 15th of July week summary is on this post;

- 01st -08th of July week summary is on this post;

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page47 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Reason: