Discussion - page 46

I think you need MultiPositionExpert EA. Check it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

thanks

thank you... I'm going to try it out.

Mandarine EA.

Starting deposit 3,000.

EURUSD.

H1 timeframe.

Files:

SBS EA.

4 pairs all together (as portfolio).

Files:
sbs_4_pairs.gif  20 kb

Goldwarrior EA statements.

StepMAExpert_V1.42 statements.

I have just crazy idea to estimate the trend according to the EAs.

For example (all the orders are still opened).

SBS EA opened buy for USDJPY at 6 am. +47 pips now.

Breakout.

TPE EA opened buy for USDJPY at 4 am today. +56 pips now. Breakout.

The other order was buy for GBPUSD at 4 am with -40 pips now.

StepMAExpert v1.42.

EURJPY, buy, at 4 am, +92 now.

USDJPY, buy, at 5 am, +53 now.

GBPUSD, buy, at 12, -44 pips now.

StepMAExpert v1.1_mod.

USDJPY, buy, at 7 am, +37 pips now.

Scalp_net 1.2.

EURUSD, buy at 14:38, -7 pips now.

NewsTrader v5.

GBPUSD, sell at 13:06, +22 pips now.

BrainExpert.

GBPUSD, sell at 14:00, +1 pips now.

It is just some of EAs.

There is some tendency:

It the morning was breakout for USDJPY and not very clear situation with GBPUSD because it was false breakout but the situation was changed later on on the news.

I think it is possible to estimate the market condition or even to know buy or sell monitoring many EAs.

newdigital:
I have just crazy idea to estimate the trend according to the EAs.

I think it is possible to estimate the market condition or even to know buy or sell monitoring many EAs.

You're right Newdigital...

And we are Back to the idea of managing multi-EAs to define a successful automated trading strategy ;-)....

BTW were i could find this visual EquityBalance indicator ?

It was some indicator from Metaquotes website modified by Igorad.

It will be part of some tool to post the statements and EAs' signals to ftp and emails. I will test the second part of this tool on Sunday. If it works so Igorad will continue to this development.

The results should be some mql4 tool and elite members may subscribe for EAs performance (updated satements on email for example) or for EAs' trading signals.

Because some EAs are performing very good on demo account with some broker. So this tool will send their signals to me (and to everybody).

I am still testing it.

newdigital:
It was some indicator from Metaquotes website modified by Igorad.

It will be part of some tool to post the statements and EAs' signals to ftp and emails. I will test the second part of this tool on Sunday. If it works so Igorad will continue to this development.

The results should be some mql4 tool and elite members may subscribe for EAs performance (updated satements on email for example) or for EAs' trading signals.

Because some EAs are performing very good on demo account with some broker. So this tool will send their signals to me (and to everybody).

I am still testing it.

Thanks.

Great... i can wait to check my mailbox ;-)

Reason: