Observations of the Nina method - page 10

ok the price is try to form a wazzy now .

wet your feet a little bit more baby past the fib-3 gbp 7775

Dear AUDIO

subsecond:
Please change Your avatar. It really hinders reading Your posts. This is only an advice of HUMAN INTERFACE ENGINEER.

Hi Audio,

Your Technical Knowledge is really fantastic, I beleive that Subsecond is talking about the Gif file (Smaill picture of Fire) which is burning Non Stop and its really make very much difficult to read your fantastic post.

So Kindly remove the Gif image of Fire its my humble Request.

Regards

Kazim

trying the res 7814 the zone is at 7820 the price shy to close over the yester day low.now at fib -1 gbp 7801

krp110:
Hi Audio,

Your Technical Knowledge is really fantastic, I beleive that Subsecond is talking about the Gif file (Smaill picture of Fire) which is burning Non Stop and its really make very much difficult to read your fantastic post.

So Kindly remove the Gif image of Fire its my humble Request.

Regards

Kazim

Then what should I put for the avatar?

Audio,,

Sorry mate,, did not understand a word of what you said. I think you mix your english so much, its hard to understand when u begin and when u end and what your message is. Please no hard feelings. I havent understood a word of what you have said since your first post here.

I know some people have a little tough time with english and I appreciate your efforts on this forum. Just go slow, break up your sentence and keep it short. We just might be able to get what you are saying.

Thanks audio

BrunoFX:
Hello Traders,

crossing ind+ma25 above or below the reference mark 0. confirmation of the stoch + confirmation fx_fisher

Rules:

FT: M30

Indicators: IND Inverse +MA25

FX_Fisher

Stoch (5.3.3)

Buy: cross INDinverse+MA25 above reference mark 0 + Stoch green line with the top of the red line and it must go up + Fx_fisher :it bar must be green and above reference mark 0

To close the order: with the crossing of the line of Stoch or TP = 15

For the sell, to see the reverse and the same for to close order

you must have the 3 indicators to validate the order at the same time.

bruno,

can you just confirm for me once more:

Sometimes when we have a trend change, the MA is not above zero but the IND inv is above zero , all lined up with stoch and Fx fisher. Do you avoid the signal??

Need a clarification becoz from my manual backtest we will miss a lot of good signals if we wait for the INV ind +EMA 50/25 to both be above zero for a long.

Thanks

HI,

Could someone please post a snapshot of how the chart setup is suppose to be, I dont know if I should be using ema25 or 50??

tks

leighton

Hi, RadicalMoses

radicalmoses:
bruno,

Need a clarification becoz from my manual backtest we will miss a lot of good signals if we wait for the INV ind +EMA 50/25 to both be above zero for a long.

Thanks

Hi, RadicalMoses

I really Apreciate your Idea of Manual Back Test and as per the post # 12 by BurnoFX its 50 EMA and secondly pls make sure before testing that,

will it be worth backtesting? because i just seen that at 8:30 EST

GBP/USD was showing buy Signal, (I mean matching all critearea) ind inverse was above zero and when the bar closed it was below 0.

Appologize for bad english but i beleive you will understand what i mean.

Regards

Kazim

leightonbeaty:
HI,

Could someone please post a snapshot of how the chart setup is suppose to be, I dont know if I should be using ema25 or 50??

tks

leighton

Hi legitonbeaty,

Its EMA 50 as per the post # 12 by BurnoFX and i am trying to attach the file but its doing some problem.

Kazim

Reason: