Scalp_net - page 70

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M5 timeframe:

It is visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf, EURUSD, M1 timeframe:

---------

It was many years ago when I wanted to create EA based on very simple system and no one coder was available on that time. So, I studies Codersguru lessons posted on our forum and some other lessons as well and created very first version using some java creator of the EAs. Later on I improved this EA. And later on - some more coders looked at it and improved too. So, finally - we are having many versions of this very simple system (I am trading just 2 versions only).

Very first version was participated on our tsd contest and won 2nd and 1st prices.

Most stable version is 1.5.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M5 timeframe:

---------

It was many years ago when I wanted to create EA based on very simple system and no one coder was available on that time. So, I studies Codersguru lessons posted on our forum and some other lessons as well and created very first version using some java creator of the EAs. Later on I improved this EA. And later on - some more coders looked at it and improved too. So, finally - we are having many versions of this very simple system (I am trading just 2 versions only).

Very first version was participated on our tsd contest and won 2nd and 1st prices.

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

---------

----------------------

More about it:

---------

----------------------

More about it:

---------

----------------------

More about it:

Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M5 timeframe.

The situation right now:

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

EA made 262 pips for this week.

On the image:

statement in points (4 digit pips = points/10 ... just for information).

This is one of the simplest EA in the world coded according to very simple strategy using standard/classical metatrader indicators only.

M1 timeframe.

EA is consistently profitable for EURUSD and it is the real proof the simple EAs based on classical indicators can be profitable for long term even if trading on M1 timeframe.

----------------------

More about it:

Scalp_net_v1.5 made 62 pips, and same EA with timefilter made -65 pips for this week.

This EA is consistently profitable for EURUSD by trading since July 2006 with profit factor 1.24. The EA made 1226 pips for this year, 736 pips for 2011, 401 pips for 2010 and 1,928 pips for 2009 (please note - it is not backtesting; it is trading/forward testing).

----------------------

More about it:

It is visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf, EURUSD, M1 timeframe:

It is the statement in points for the week:

---------

----------------------

More about it:

the EA recommended trading time is 08 to 17. is that in GMT time?

Reason: