Scalp_net - page 72

newdigital/mladen/mrtools can you please fix the errors. Coz when i compile them there are errors & warnings.

From these posts:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page25

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page47

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page47

newdigital:
It is Scalp_net_v1.5 for 5 digit. This EA is using the indicator so I converted the indicator for 5 digit as well. Do not forget to use this new 5 digit indicator (everything is inside zip file attached).
Updated 5 digit scalp net EA version 1.5 (and the indicator that it is using) :

scalp_net_v1.5_5_digit_nmc.mq4

i_xo_a_h.mq4

mladen:
Updated 5 digit scalp net EA version 1.5 (and the indicator that it is using) :

scalp_net_v1.5_5_digit_nmc.mq4

i_xo_a_h.mq4

Thanks, can you share for 4 digit and if it's possible of course with set

clon_tron:
Thanks, can you share for 4 digit and if it's possible of course with set

clon_tron

Yes, of course it will be posted as it is done

mladen:
clon_tron Yes, of course it will be posted as it is done

Ok, thanks, just let me know.

newdigital:
It is Scalp_net_v1.5 for 5 digit. This EA is using the indicator so I converted the indicator for 5 digit as well. Do not forget to use this new 5 digit indicator (everything is inside zip file attached).

The 4 digit version of scalp net EA updated too (it uses the same indicator as the 5 digit version) : scalp_net_v1.5_4_digits_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
This is an updated version of Scalp_net_v1.5, on this version the indicator call outs are the same but now the settings can be controlled and optimized by the user. Also this version should now also work on offline charts as well. With the trailing stop you have a choice of a volty on jurik trailing stop or a regular trailing stop and with the regular trailing you have a choice of trail when in profit only or trailing immediately. Added a close on Friday so if you are in a trade on Friday and don't want it to go into the weekend just use this. The time filter for example if your start time is set to 22:00 and end time set to 10:00 the next day, the EA will trade only during those times, as far as I know not any time filters around that are capable of doing that.

The EA trading signals are like this if the fast ma(21 period) crosses slow ma (200 period) down, XO less than zero, and if psar and macd signal ine sloping down sell and the opposite for buy.

ps) this version now using XO clean, instead of the XO_forEA.

Updated Scalp net version 1.6 (indicators do not need an update) : scalp_net_v1.6_nmc.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
This is an updated version of the turbo scalp net. The original I posted was using Turbo(jurik using typical price ) indicators, this one using the updated version of jurik, with a choice of Applied price. Tried to keep everything the same as the Scalp_net_v1.5, but just using its jurik counterparts. Also using Parabolic Sar2 instead of the built in mt4 Psar, and XO clean instead of XO_forEA. For trailing stop there is a choice of volty on jurik trailing stop or a regular trailing stop with a choice of immediate trailing or to only trail when in profit. The EA is the exact same as version 1.6 posted above but using different indicators.

Updated Scalp net jurik version of the EA : scalp_net_jurik_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen are those updates for 4 digit? And can you share your sets?

clon_tron:
mladen are those updates for 4 digit? And can you share your sets?

clon_tron

All the eas should work for 4 digit brokers

As of set files : the set files posted at this thread should be used. I will have to check a bit more (since some variable names have changed) to see if all can be used with all these experts, and if some set files need changes, the changed set files will be posted at this thread

Reason: