Scalp_net - page 43

Hi ND, are this ID's up and running?

ID 186 (Scalp_net_v1.5)

ID 484 (Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter)

ID 417 (Scalp_net_v1.3.2 with timefilter)

Regards

Halvard

I cant find them om the RS site.. and they are not taking any trades, I'm trying out some other id's and they are working fine.. but I wanne to try out the Scalper..

Halvard

Up to you. Try other IDs.

It is easy to find all elite section EAs/signals using the following links:

Holger | Rent a Signal

martin | Rent a Signal

Hi, I have seen this ID's, but in your post :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403 it states that the scalper is doing good, but is that just your personal tests?? i thought that this was some EA's that was running on RAS??

It is the same.

Same EAs with same settings with same Metatrader.

Only I did is the following: I attached RAS EA to the Metatraders. Same performance as with total leaders reported. Just few pips in differencies because of RAS delay of few seconds.

Did you see those 2 links on previous posts?

I am not sure about what you did not find but it is just I am doing. I am testing.

Total leaders - it is profit/loss since the beginning of forward testing. And some EAs were started to trade in 2006 and continuing with same settings.

Yes, it is interesting, In general.

But most of the people are looking for profit/loss weekly.

And it is excel files (updated every weekend) and RAS performance (which is almost the same).

Hi, yes i did follow the link, but then it says: ID= 444 10p3v0.03 EA

And that is not your scalper. the Scalper_Net_1.5 or Scalper_Net_1.3..

Feel a little lost here, or stupid maybe..hehe

Yes, I am testing 10p3v0.03 EA as well.

And I am testing Frank_mod for example.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178485

Why lost?

You can not be lost.

It is exactly same copies of Metatraders as for elite section. I just attached RAS EAs to some of them.

By the way, many elite section EAs was not connected with RAS service yet.

Ok.. so the scalper_net is only available if you are running it, is that correct?

Becouse i wanne try someting that i indeed can use in real life, I cant use Alpha or Electra, I dont have money for that :-)

But if i put in the ID's for Scalper_Net, will it then automatic become available on RAS when you attach it?

Reason: