Firebird EA - page 29

firebird v0.65 whith tf

hello i know now what my server time it's GMT+2, i want to know which setting for my expert advisor 7h17h 8h18h ?????

thank's

markus06160:
hello i know now what my server time it's GMT+2, i want to know which setting for my expert advisor 7h17h 8h18h ????? thank's

I replied you already here.

I am testing this EA on North Finance broker. North Finance broker is on GMT+2. 8 - 17.

The same with you (GMT + 2).

markus06160:
when i change the setting to 8h 17h the EA "non trading hours "all the days I don't think it's the good settings .

thank's

ps:FXDD

When you change the setting in Firebird with timefilter to 8 -17 hours so your EA will trade between 8 till 17:59 and it is good hours.

Ignore "non-trading hours" message which you see on the chart, or just delte this message inside the code.

newdigital:
In a week

In one day even.

BTW it was some discussion about it. I mean why Firebird v0.65 is openning many orders sometimes to have 10,000 just in one or two days. It does not depend on the broker because many people had the same things. You may look at earlier posts of this thread (it was some discussion about it where some people said that it is the bug, the other people said that not).

It happened periodically once per half a year. Look at the statements and you will understand.

Weekly statements are attached (in pips).

It is not good because of the following:

- we do not know why this EA is openning too many orders just in one day.

- it was 3 times already (in profit) and one time it was losses. Can you imagine -10,000 pips in loss just for few hours?

- we do not know when it will be happened next time.

Anyway i am calculating total leaders in total leaders thread without this Firebird v0.65 EA.

As to me so everybody knows that i am not Firebird lover.

Hi Newdigital,

I also use FB v0.65TF and it work very well. I let it run on NFP News and that was not so good, but if I don't trade News it works ok. You said that you don't like FB. Which EA do you personal use, which one is the best?

Kind Regards

Erkro

erkro:
Hi Newdigital,

I also use FB v0.65TF and it work very well. I let it run on NFP News and that was not so good, but if I don't trade News it works ok. You said that you don't like FB. Which EA do you personal use, which one is the best?

Kind Regards

Erkro

There are some other versions of Firebird with anti-timefilter. It means that it is possible to estimate the time period for this EA for not to trade https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173367/page13. For example, don't trade since 8 till 17.

And there are many links to other versions as well here.

For example I modified this EA to have trailing stop in any time https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173367/page17

Because using simple timefilter is ok but orders are not modifying in non-trading hours. So this EA will not open new order in non-trading hours but will modify all the orders all the time the whole day.

As to my opinions about Firebird EA so it is personal and related to deposit size and habits.

erkro:
Hi Newdigital,

Kind Regards

Erkro

Erkro, try Fozzy v1.2 EA. Looks very promising. You may also find another EA version of Fozzy system in ForexFactory.com forum.

newdigital:
There are some other versions of Firebird with anti-timefilter. It means that it is possible to estimate the time period for this EA for not to trade https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173367/page13. For example, don't trade since 8 till 17.

And there are many links to other versions as well here.

For example I modified this EA to have trailing stop in any time https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173367/page17

Because using simple timefilter is ok but orders are not modifying in non-trading hours. So this EA will not open new order in non-trading hours but will modify all the orders all the time the whole day.

As to my opinions about Firebird EA so it is personal and related to deposit size and habits.

Thanks Newdigital,

I will try Firebird v065tfts, the one you modified.

Thanks for your help.

Erkro

alexalan:
Erkro, try Fozzy v1.2 EA. Looks very promising. You may also find another EA version of Fozzy system in ForexFactory.com forum.

Hi Alexalan,

I used Fozzy 2.0 from forexfactory, but I saw now that Fozzy v 1.2 works a little bit better, at least over the two weeks testing period. I stopped using this EA because with real money I trade without an EA, an there I use a Strategy where I trade on daily charts, and I am in the trade bevore Fozzy and make more pips. But you are right, if it works without watching the trades all over the day, it is ok if I don't make more pips.

Thanks for your help, I will try Fozzy v 1.2.

Erkro

firebird v0.65 tf

when i change the setting to 8h 17h the EA "non trading hours "all the days I don't think it's the good settings .

thank's

ps:FXDD

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP NEW DIGITAL NOW IT'S OK !!!!!

Firebird -TimeFilter and Trailing Stop Reversed

Can someone check my code on this FirebirdTFTS Reversed. Attached is the original and the reversed one. Thanks.

Reason: