GoldWarrior02b - page 8

Fast_cris:
Hi ppl,

Good profit this Week for this EA, but is only in alpari... in northfinance give only losses.

Fast_cris

I did not count yet.

Will see tomorrow.

Alpari is better for some EAs created by Russians because they used alpari data and alpari MetaTrader to create EAs.

What version of Zozag to use?

I saw 3 different version of Zigzag indicator, what version i need to use for GoldWarrior02b?

Thanks!

TheWiz:
GoldWarrior02b do use Zigzag indicator + DayImpulse indicator + CCI indicator. What version of Zigzag he use ?

What is the different between Gold/Bronza/Silver/Platinium ?

I am now working on GoldWarrior02b code. Can you send me the MT3 version ?

I want to make it work with Strategy Tester, and fix any different between MT4 to MT3.

Standard zigzag (custom).

When you install Metatrader you will see standard zigzag as custom indicator.

This Goldwarrior02b was converted by Beluck from MT3. He tried to do it identical with original MT3. And he converted DayImpulse indicator as well.

There is the thread about this conversion (there were several versions for MT4 and they had the bugs, and this Goldwarrior02b seems do not have the bugs and it is fixed and final one). Visit the conversion thread to find the differences etc. As I know some people converted Goldwarrior as well. But Tartan is from Russia, and Beluck is from Ukraine, and Beluck is familiar with all the Tartan's zigzag system development and EAs, and they know each other. So I belive in Beluck's conversion of Goldwarrior.

You may find Goldwarrior for MT3, Silverwarrioir etc in public forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page50

Platinum should be the best one. As I know the author (Tartan) wanted to make the Platinum version as commercial. But finally he made it for free as well. There are two platinum versions: one is for big deposit size and the other one is for small deposit size.

What is the different between Gold/Bronza/Silver/Platinium ?

It should be in this order:

Bronza/Silver/Gold/Platinium.

So it was the author's idea to make Bronze, Silver and Gold for free and to make Platimun as commercial one. But Platinum had many bugs and author decided to publish it hoping that people will help to test. It was MT3 version. And finally this Platinum was made (MT3 only).

The name of Platinum EA is not Platinum. Name is Spiky or something like this (I don't remember exactly.). You may go to this post with all the links.

There are many preliminary versions of EAs. As I know some people and some websites are testing these preliminary versions. We are using the final versions.

More interesting things from Tartan is some study about fractals: how fractals are forming, how to predict, how to calculate it before forming, some EAs based on it for small timeframes, testing results, problems and so on. There are two big threads in two Russian forums about it. Why fractals? Because they wanted to create the scalper from the beginning.

Newdigital,

In Silverwarrior there is a 'test' option, that is set standard to '1'. Does one have to set this to '0' if trading on real account, or what is it's purpose ?

Thanks.

newdigital:
Standard zigzag (custom).

When you install Metatrader you will see standard zigzag as custom indicator.

Thank's!

I will do my stady buy i don't know Russian ....

delsule:
Newdigital,

In Silverwarrior there is a 'test' option, that is set standard to '1'. Does one have to set this to '0' if trading on real account, or what is it's purpose ?

Thanks.

It is only for printing logs.

Please find updated statements.

Files:

It is for the people who like to analyze the normal statement using some special tool.

Files:

delsule:
Newdigital,

Thanks.

Newdigital,

I ask you the question once again. I am a paying member in case you forgot.

delsule:
Newdigital, I ask you the question once again. I am a paying member in case you forgot.

I did not test Silverwarrior.

In Goldwarrior I found the following:

test - current info output flag, 1 - output to journal //

I am not changing this "test" during the testing Goldwarrior. I am using default settings except stop loss (100).

Reason: