GoldWarrior02b - page 11

firedave:
Hi guys, I'm forward testing Gold Warrior on three different broker, FXDD, North Finance, and Neuimex. Some how all three gave different result. Anybody got the same experience ? I noticed NewDigital is using North Finance. Thank you in advance

Yes you are right.

Sadaloma was the first who mentioned about it (you may find it in public forum).

Brainwashing EA's results depends on the broker's data as well.

Hi guys, thank you very much for the reply. I will stick to North Finance then, hopefully could match NewDigital published report here

Please find updated statement.

Files:

Is it possible to use Goldwarrior with Envelope at the same time in the same demo account? (Different charts, NorthFinance broker)

Do you assign magic numbers to Goldwarrior charts like with Envelope?

Thanks for any help.

ls75:
Is it possible to use Goldwarrior with Envelope at the same time in the same demo account? (Different charts, NorthFinance broker)

Do you assign magic numbers to Goldwarrior charts like with Envelope?

Thanks for any help.

I am still testing Goldwarrior without magic number and this EA is trading alone in Metatrader. But I think it will work together with Envelope if you take Goldwarrior with magic number and Envelope with magic as well (with different magics).

Goldwarrior EA with time filter

Is there a time filter version of this EA or is there a script for it?

efon171:
Is there a time filter version of this EA or is there a script for it?

No.

Because this EA is not trading often.

Updated statement.

Files:

newdigital:
Close MetaTrader4. Unzip all the files.

Place Tracert.mqh in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\include folder.

Place DaiImpulse indicator in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators folder.

Place Goldwarrior EA in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts folder.

Open MetaTrader. Open MetaEditor. Compile DaiImpulse indicator and Goldwarrior EA.

If you have difficulties with Tracert file so you may use old version of Goldwarrior.

Hello All -

First off I'd like to give a BIG thanks to all of you out there for all of this great info.

My Situation here is that I have the Goldwarrior EA and I applied it to the GBP/USD, EUR/USD 15 min charts had IBFX opened for two days and yet no trades at all. Is this normal? Then after reading this thread again I came accross the following quote above.

I says to "compile" the dailyimpulse indicator and put it in the indicators file.

Now my problem is that I am totaly lost now. I cant find a way to complie the two how do you do that???

And do I really need this indicator for this EA to work??

Please any and all info would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alden

WishfulPIPing:
Hello All -

First off I'd like to give a BIG thanks to all of you out there for all of this great info.

My Situation here is that I have the Goldwarrior EA and I applied it to the GBP/USD, EUR/USD 15 min charts had IBFX opened for two days and yet no trades at all. Is this normal? Then after reading this thread again I came accross the following quote above.

I says to "compile" the dailyimpulse indicator and put it in the indicators file.

Now my problem is that I am totaly lost now. I cant find a way to complie the two how do you do that???

And do I really need this indicator for this EA to work??

Please any and all info would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alden

Probably you need Tracert file (place it in /include folder and don't compile).

It's all that I have (attached).

Files:
Reason: