GoldWarrior02b - page 25

Thanks new digital

So , Im asking,

If I want to star with a 2000 usd capital, and to diversify in

as much as possible (12 pairs max, 4 pairs min),

what will be the best EA to use, and using lots of?

(low, medium high risk EAs)

Thanks,

Rafael

Note: im currently testing Goldwarrior 2b, with 12 pairs, fictional account Interbankfx, and I really like it , because the risk its spread.

Hi NewDigital,

I would like to trade using Goldwarior02b.2

is there any paticular time for trading, .i.e during london or New York season only? or I should turn on the computer for 24 hours?

Thanks & Regards,

Use Goldwarior02b.3. It is the same with Goldwarior02b.2 but only minimum initial deposit size checking was removed from the code. Besides there is vesion with timefilter with Goldwarior02b.3.

I am testing 24/7.

Newdigital,

Thanks I'll use GoldWarrior02b.3, any specific time for trading (start and finish) ?

Regards

orders at limit dont get filled, why?

Please take a look at the chart, and you will see that GBPUSD hitted this morning target, and order was not filled,,

does anyone know why?

this its happening .

Files:
feb20.jpg  36 kb

image i too small ...

If it is Goldwarior02b.3 for GBPUSD with IBFX mini for example so this version is not trading GBPUSD for me and I don't know why ...

As to Goldwarior02b oriinal version so it was closed +150 pips today (it was sell) and opened buy in the afternoon (today).

testing goldwarrior 2b

Hello, Im getting the following messages in the MT4 stattion while running GoldWarrior?

Is this normal?

Thanks,

Rafael

Files:
mt4.goldwa2b.jpg  397 kb

Yes, it is normal with original version.

I am suggesting to you to use this GoldWarrior02b.3 version (see files thread on the first page).

GoldWarrior02b.3-1000stop loss

Hi,newdigital,I test GoldWarrior02b.3 in interbankfx.but I saw the stop loss is 1000.Really very strange.would you please help to check the EA if the is some thing mistake? thank you very much.

Files:
test_2.gif  45 kb

nancy2006bj:
H,Newdigital,Do we have a Goldwarrior EA with timefilter and magic number and with permanent lot size for every order openning ?Thank you

Igorad coded it with timefilter (attached).

Use this settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page14 (except timefilter).

Files:
Reason: