Firebird EA - page 61

This EA is generating 10,000 or let's say 30,000 pips in profit sometimes on 5th of every months. Some people said that it is bug. The other people said that it is fine and it should be like that: 'firebird is flying'.

As to me so I saw big loss 2 times since january 2006 ... check excel file for firebird.

Can you imagine 10,000 pips in profit just withing 1 or 3 minutes? It is something unreal .. I did not try this EA with real money but I don't think that I will want to try it with real money ... If EA suddenly decided to loss on 5th of February for example so how can I stop this EA? 100 orders will be opened just for 1 minutes ... it is more quickly than i am moving mouse deciding what to do ... It is unreal case.

But, anyway, it is my personal opinion. Besides, it is necessary to have big deposit size to meet this 5th of every month ... Or just stop EA for 1 day (in 5th for example) ...

well in this case if it behaves this way I wouldn't enrisk my trading account. maybe I should open a new "gambling" account and trade it on that

thanks

And if we close it down in the 5th?

newdigital:
This EA is generating 10,000 or let's say 30,000 pips in profit sometimes on 5th of every months. Some people said that it is bug. The other people said that it is fine and it should be like that: 'firebird is flying'.

As to me so I saw big loss 2 times since january 2006 ... check excel file for firebird.

Can you imagine 10,000 pips in profit just withing 1 or 3 minutes? It is something unreal .. I did not try this EA with real money but I don't think that I will want to try it with real money ... If EA suddenly decided to loss on 5th of February for example so how can I stop this EA? 100 orders will be opened just for 1 minutes ... it is more quickly than i am moving mouse deciding what to do ... It is unreal case.

But, anyway, it is my personal opinion. Besides, it is necessary to have big deposit size to meet this 5th of every month ... Or just stop EA for 1 day (in 5th for example) ...

Thanks for your answer newdigital, it helps.

Nevertheless, what I would like to know without going through the files (only according to your experience) is if it is still profitable if we decide to close it down around the 5th.

Regards

Cross:
Thanks for your answer newdigital, it helps.

Nevertheless, what I would like to know without going through the files (only according to your experience) is if it is still profitable if we decide to close it down around the 5th.

Regards

Still profitable. Not for all 4 pairs but for most of the pairs are still profitable.

Hi folks,

Though I am new to Elite section, but have been around for long and have seen some of the work done on Firebird. Got tired and left it alone in 2006. But now, after seeing what the results have been, thought, I may use it trading live account. Considering what Newdigital said, I wonder from all these EA'a listed, if Newdigital or others have any EA trading with real money?

I would appreciate if you post what EA's you have trading your live account?

Thanks.

Ross.

Elite section thread aboput real account trading is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

As to Firebird so I am having my opinion (expressed 100 times) and please read this Firebird thread about "5th every months" because using this Ea with real money.

Hello guys can someone code firebird to buy and sell in opposite direction? I am experiencing some difficulty with Igors version, thanks.

ND I can't get it to worki. Could you help me out

I tried to backtest reversed version with old 0.65 set file (with the settings which is the same as with 0.65 version) so this reversed version works. But I found that this reversed version is different from 0.65 (different version of Firebird). Besides I see some problem with lot size ...

Reason: