Envelope 2.11 - page 4

newdigital:
Please find the statements of this EA. Besides we starting to test this EA on the following pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD using the same pre-set file. Thus, together with EURUSD, it will be 6 pairs.

Hi newdigital,

You are using tf 15 eur/usd... and all other settings is default in the EA?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

You are using tf 15 eur/usd... and all other settings is default in the EA?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Not default.

I am using pre-set file (it was posted on this thread).

Thanks Newdigital,

I have made some backtests whit your settings... but i think i have to do forward tests... i don't trust in backtest.

Whit your settings i have the results in atachment. What you think about this results.

Fast_cris

Files:
envelope.htm  577 kb

Fast_cris:
Thanks Newdigital,

I have made some backtests whit your settings... but i think i have to do forward tests... i don't trust in backtest.

Whit your settings i have the results in atachment. What you think about this results.

Fast_cris

Modeling quality 54%.

It should be 90%.

Anyway if you achive 90% modeling quality you may compare with forward testing results since 2nd of January.

I created this pre-set file many months ago and I tested this EA during the many months (before this forum was created). It was profitable.

So I am testing it once again within elite section.

Hi newdigital,

I hava a ideia for this EA, why don´t put the reverse option.

This EA is now open short trades on lower envelope and longs trades on upper envelope line. I want the EA to open long trades on lower envelope and short trades on upper envelope.

Can you change this for me.. please

Fast_cris

Thanks Newdigital,

I will see in public area.

Fast_cris

This EA is not trading often.

And my settings are for EURUSD only. But I attached this EA to many pairs with the same settings just to get more statistical data (to compare for example). And this EA did more than +600 pips in two days only (see image attached).

I am not using MM in my testing. But there is pre-set file with MM also (posted somewhere in this thread).

Files:
envelope.gif  40 kb

Envelope 2.11

I begin a test with "Envelope" on eurusd M15, I would like to know why it does not open a buystop or sellstop?

I believe that normally when the price is between the 2 envelopes it should open them not?

Thanks

maje:
I begin a test with "Envelope" on eurusd M15, I would like to know why it does not open a buystop or sellstop?

I believe that normally when the price is between the 2 envelopes it should open them not?

Thanks

It opens almost immediately. Within 1 or 2 minutes. As I know this stop orders will be deleted in GMT midnight and the new stop orders will be posted.

Please find this EA (with magic numbers). I posted it already somewhere in this thread. And note that if you change the magic numbers so the last digit numbers should be 0 (zero). For example, 12100 or 13000. But not 12014.

Besides I am using pre-set file (attached as well).

Files:
3.gif  42 kb
Reason: