Envelope 2.11 - page 8

pikachucom:
Money Management !!! My friend!

Is the option of maximumrisk?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Try indicator.

As to me so there are 3 things to know:

- fundamental analysis (example - Nina's thread, they are using it). It is the answer on the question: why price is moving up or down. I call it Analytics (we have some section where this analytics suppose to be).

- techical analysis. It is the whole this forum. It is the answer on the question: which way the price is moving in.

- Money Management. It is impossible to trade in profit without any MM even if you have small deposit and very good and profitable strategy.

And so on (trading techniques, mql4 programming, trading strategies development and so on).

Hi new,

More one problem sorry

When i change the lots to 0.2... the EA only open buy and sell stops whit 0.1 lots.... why this happen? i try to change too 0.3 lots to and the EA still open 0.1 lots

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi new,

More one problem sorry

When i change the lots to 0.2... the EA only open buy and sell stops whit 0.1 lots.... why this happen? i try to change too 0.3 lots to and the EA still open 0.1 lots

Thanks

Fast_cris

Forgot last post newdigital,

I changed now.

Fast_cris

Ok Newdigital,

I am testing with the NON-MM Preset, and set the LOT size to 1.0 on both:

extern double Lots =1.0;

and

//---- return lot size

if(lot<1.0) lot=1.0;

return(lot);

}

Is this correct?

Also will I need to change the maxrisk settings also:

extern double MaximumRisk=0.14;

to reflect the normal size LOT?

and the:

lot=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk/1000.0,1);

??

thanks

E

You may change the MaximumRisk to 0 to disable the MM and EA will opens the orders in fixed lot size.

EA another pair?

Hi New,

Can one put the EA Envelope on another pair at the same time?

For the pairs style USDJPY which have 2 digits it is necessary to modify the EA?

Thanks!

???

If I understands well if there is order of opened, one introduces a figure "magic". But thereafter the first condition for buy or sell is "b1==0" etc. Thus since b1==OrderTicket() (different from zero) no buy or sell will be open because there are other orders already opened on a pair (the same one or another) not?

if(OrdersTotal()>0)

{

//Print("Total Orders:",OrdersTotal());

//Print(b1," ",b2," ",b3," ",s1," ",s2," ",s3);

for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic+2)

{b1=OrderTicket(); }

if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic+4)

{b2=OrderTicket(); }

if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic+6)

{b3=OrderTicket(); }

if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic+1)

{s1=OrderTicket(); }

if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic+3)

{s2=OrderTicket(); }

if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic+5)

{s3=OrderTicket(); }

}

//Print ("magic=",OrderMagicNumber());

}

if(b1==0)

{

maje:
Hi New,

Can one put the EA Envelope on another pair at the same time?

For the pairs style USDJPY which have 2 digits it is necessary to modify the EA?

Thanks!

Last versions with magic munber are working with many pairs simultaniously. I am testing it attaching to the 6 charts in one MetaTrader. You just need to change the magic number keeping the last two digit numbers as 00.

My magic numbers are the following:

11000 for EURUSD;

12000 for GBPUSD;

13000 for USDJPY;

14000 for USDCHF;

15000 for AUDUSD;

16000 for USDCAD.

I attached EA to 6 charts with magic numbers (see below) and everything is working fine. No need to change inside the code anything. Just use EA (new version) with madgic number options.

Please find updated statements.

According to my previous post I want to say that this EA is setting the magic number automatically (last 1 digit number). For example, if we set magic number 11000 for EURUSD so the first eurusd buy stop order is 11001, second buy stop will be 11002, 3rd buy stop is 11003, first sell stop will be 11004, next 11005 and 11006.

Thus, the following magic number i am having for the pairs (in EAs settings):

11000 for EURUSD;

12000 for GBPUSD;

13000 for USDJPY;

14000 for USDCHF;

15000 for AUDUSD;

16000 for USDCAD.

If you are trading more pairs so it may be 17000 and so on.

Reason: