Sti - page 21

Hello,

Here my statement this day with V403 and presets of Helena :

It is my last statements for this version with this pre-set file.

Files:
sti_2.zip  78 kb

I am still testing the first version of STI 4.03

I use to have about 10 platforms running different versions of sti with different timeframe but unfortunately after reading the complains about the "bug", I cancelled most testing. I left only 1 platform running and waited for the fix to the problem but unfortunately the latest versions still ahve the problem.

As many have pointed out, sometimes it makes multiple orders of the same currency.

I never experienced the problem but today it happened to me too. Please look at the attach picture - I have 2 sell position of gbp/jpy

Can someone look into the code and try to fix the problem?

Some might ask why fix an EA that doesn't really work well in the market...well it's true that out of 7 currencies I tested out most are loosers but a couple of them work well for me.

Let's just say that with the 2 currencies since the 20th of last month, sti 4.03 made about 300 pips.

Of course I will publish the settings and currency it was tested on for anyone interested but I would also love for this EA to be fix...hehehe as they say "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours"

Sada

Files:
sti_error.jpg  17 kb

sadaloma:
I am still testing the first version of STI 4.03

I use to have about 10 platforms running different versions of sti with different timeframe but unfortunately after reading the complains about the "bug", I cancelled most testing. I left only 1 platform running and waited for the fix to the problem but unfortunately the latest versions still ahve the problem.

As many have pointed out, sometimes it makes multiple orders of the same currency.

I never experienced the problem but today it happened to me too. Please look at the attach picture - I have 2 sell position of gbp/jpy

Can someone look into the code and try to fix the problem?

Some might ask why fix an EA that doesn't really work well in the market...well it's true that out of 7 currencies I tested out most are loosers but a couple of them work well for me.

Let's just say that with the 2 currencies since the 20th of last month, sti 4.03 made about 300 pips.

Of course I will publish the settings and currency it was tested on for anyone interested but I would also love for this EA to be fix...hehehe as they say "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours"

Sada

Scratch,scratch... The bug has something to do with MT and the way it is compiling the EA. I have recoded STI, and i hope that this will do the trick. Please report any bugs directly to nick[at]barker[dot]net.

Files:
sti_5.mq4  19 kb

Nicholishen:
Scratch,scratch... The bug has something to do with MT and the way it is compiling the EA. I have recoded STI, and i hope that this will do the trick. Please report any bugs directly to nick[at]barker[dot]net.

Many thanks for your effort Nicholisen (for this EA and others).

Here is the preset for both of the currencies that work great with sti. Both are on H1 charts.

Gbp/usd is more steady in it's profit gaining. Usd/chf became very profitable the last week or so.

I would say that 313 pips in 15 days is not bad for what we thought was an unprofitable EA.

BTW, I use Alpari as the broker for this forward test.

Sada

sadaloma:
Many thanks for your effort Nicholisen (for this EA and others).

Here is the preset for both of the currencies that work great with sti. Both are on H1 charts.

Gbp/usd is more steady in it's profit gaining. Usd/chf became very profitable the last week or so.

I would say that 313 pips in 15 days is not bad for what we thought was an unprofitable EA.

BTW, I use Alpari as the broker for this forward test.

Sada

BTW, what are you using for your MT reports?

Nicholishen:
BTW, what are you using for your MT reports?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Nicholisen,

The new STI V5 has a bug....it opens and closes at 1 sec interval.

please see attach picture.

sada

Files:
sti_error2.jpg  26 kb

sadaloma:
Nicholisen,

The new STI V5 has a bug....it opens and closes at 1 sec interval.

please see attach picture.

sada

Sorry for the delay, and the bug. Please find attached the upgraded version.

Files:
sti_5.mq4  19 kb
Reason: