High CPU usage after run MetaEditor (4 or 5)

Dear Coder,

After I run MetaEditor 4 or 5, one core of my CPU goes up to 100% usage. First, Host Process for Windows Task (taskhostw.exe) burn my CPU. I kill this process, then COM Surrogate (dllhost.exe) starts burning. Don't know why. I installed new MetaTraders. And it is just burning and burning.

I use Windows 10 64 bit operating system.

Do you have any idea? Could you help me please, what I can try?

Thank you in advance.

Relative

When I open MetaEditor without any open project, it doesn't burn the CPU. But after I open an mq4 file or start to create a new Expert Advisor, it starts burning.

Tried to install to Y:\ and C:\. Tried to use portable mode and normal mode. All times same situation.

In Safe Mode I deleted every files (what I could) in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\" folder. Now, it seems working well.

The thing is that I am having an issue on the Meta Editor as it is not running properly on the latest version of the Windows. I have just updated the Windows and after that the problem occcurred. Due to the meta editor, it also effect my printer driver and showed Epson printer error code e-01.

From what I know, this is alway a problem within an indicator not properly coded, (reading all Bars)

or a while loop while(i>=0), with a missing i--;

The problem could also be in the terminal, which should be closed first.

Reason: