Our Masha! - page 20

NorthernWind писал(а) >>

:) they exist. there are even among the MAs. but not as many as many people want.

I agree. They are there for sure. But in the argument about who knows Shiryaev better - well there they are definitely not there.......))))

LeoV >> :

I agree. They are definitely there. But in the argument about who knows Shiryaev better - they're definitely not there.......))))

At the intersection of MA for whomsoever... ))) >> Truth is born in an argument.

There is an idea, perhaps it is not new, but I have not found anything similar. An MA indicator that uses the readings of other currency pairs for implementation on the chart. As an example, EURUSD will be calculated using the following algorithm:

EUR = EURAUD+ EURCHF+ EURGBP+ EURJPY+ EURNZD+ EURCAD;
USD =(1/AUDUSD)+USDCHF+(1/GBPUSD)+USDJPY+(1/NZDUSD)+USDCAD;
EURUSD=EUR/USD;

nkeshka писал(а) >>

There is an idea, perhaps it is not new, but I have not found anything similar. An MA indicator that uses the readings of other currency pairs for implementation on the chart. As an example, EURUSD will be calculated using the following algorithm:

EUR = EURAUD+ EURCHF+ EURGBP+ EURJPY+ EURNZD+ EURCAD;
USD = (1/AUDUSD)+USDCHF+(1/GBPUSD)+USDJPY+(1/NZDUSD)+USDCAD;
EURUSD=EUR/USD;

here you can use 'Universal Indicator Template' - just these formulas

Prival писал(а) >>

Here you can use the 'Universal Indicator Template' just those formulas

AAAA.... There was a beautiful, but redrawable mashka here somewhere (on the forum)... I've been digging for two hours and can't find it, does anyone have it in their head or in their stash?

Catch!

No one redraws better than this Artist:-)

Files:

Neutron писал(а) >>

Catch!

No one redraws better than this Artist :-)

Great, just what the doctor ordered, thank you very much )

You're welcome.

Here, I've tweaked the code a bit. It's to take away the ticking at the start of the indicator.

Files:

Neutron писал(а) >>

You're welcome.

Here, I've tweaked the code a bit. To remove the distortion at the start of the indicator.

Nothing like that... distortions on the last bars are up to three bars deep, with a period of 10, and with a larger period much more bars are re-drawn... But I've checked one idea with Fourier transform at my leisure... I got even better result ... with small period there is practically no repricing and shift... I'm not even talking about a long period, but how to apply this principle to display a longer period is another question. The only thing that remains is to prepare the indicator for the public.

I provide pictures and the moment of shift that shows how correctly smoothening is done, the smoothest picture is obtained ...

Reason: