Aggressive scalp ea - page 10

Any SL EA FOR ME?

Can anyone put the latest EA with SL here? i dont know know how to change those coed:P

is it correct?

extern int StopLoss=20;

extern double lTakeProfit = 20;

extern double sTakeProfit = 20;

extern double lTrailingStop = 20;

extern double sTrailingStop = 10;

thank for sharing this EA and i have rumors that this the latest scalping EA that get profitable good result..so which all version that already post here which one is the best setting for 0.1 lot?

Thanks for your help, 4-digit version of ISEA is interesting but does anyone have the 5 digit version, I believe it's called:

INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISORT (ISEA) FOR 5 DIGITS BROKERS.mq4

Thanks

jeremymgp:
Thanks for your help, 4-digit version of ISEA is interesting but does anyone have the 5 digit version, I believe it's called:

INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISORT (ISEA) FOR 5 DIGITS BROKERS.mq4

Thanks

Just do a search on 4 shared free file sharing and u will fine it.

You don't really need 5 digit version of this ea, just multiply sl tp parameters by 10 and it will trade fine. It backtest well but when you put it on forward test it takes up a lot of memory, my main problem being it doesn't yield enough % in trade yet because it simple takes up too much margin and hold bad trades indefinitely until they blow through acc... Here is a version with risk and time management added if you want to use it in separate time frames just write 11:00-13:00&24:00-4:00 and it will trade in those boundaries. I have also included a set of what seems to be the optimal, to me (my broker has low spread on eur/chf) Hope this helps.

Thanks bobcat, all this ISEA stuff is just the second EA listed over at My First "Grail" - MQL4 Articles

I can get under 1 pip spreads, good price feed and limit orders with no restrictions so you know, it can't work out this easy but who knows.

escape:
ok just wait.

Hi escape,

Can you upload the EA that have been upgraded all it futures here...sorry my English is not so good.

regards.

good

i want to try this ea, who care about SL if you have mm control.

i think...

max trade and lot that using for ea must be suitable for mm control.

here is my new scalp EA the capsoft by MTAW:

Hi!

Which platform did you use?

Thanks!

sentaco:
here is my new scalp EA the capsoft by MTAW:

Hi!

Which platform did you use?

Thanks!

Be carefull, if im not mistaken he has been running his EAs on completely scam broker demo FXCH i think. Whether he still is i don't know. Also i asked him before if he had any statements that are longer than few weeks in another thread, and received no reply. I see his posts as a lure to join his website and pay the $$.

Reason: