100 pips - page 22

Forex EA

This is BT from April 2012 till now with Cut Loss Mode 50 % ...too many cut loss

We should avoid big news..

Files:
ea100pips1.jpg  60 kb

jacktrader:
well i sort of tweak with the code of the EA a bit and make it opening trades according to ticks, running like 20-30 trades each time and this seems to be very risky especially in a high volatile market.

i guess its default number of trade is good. Thanks for the tweaking too

prasxz:
this is BT 100pipsEA from jun 2012 till now with Cut Loss mode 50% and compounding lot size, still optimized it

nice BT though. Grail it up like this grail 1 ea Strategy | Myfxbook if i have such a perfect ea and grail combined,then i've gotten a "HOLY HOLY GRAIL"

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449128']i guess its default number of trade is good. Thanks for the tweaking too

Well the default number was 1 trade per time till the profit is made. i just simply change it to any amount i want like x trades,i.e opening 20 trades at the same time is good, but the account die faster too with the accumulating losses haha.

jacktrader:
Well the default number was 1 trade per time till the profit is made. i just simply change it to any amount i want like x trades,i.e opening 20 trades at the same time is good, but the account die faster too with the accumulating losses haha.

lol. Does it have to do with int i=0,i

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449181']lol. Does it have to do with int i=0,i

yea. Change that and you will have the ea opening trades without waiting for close profit. One more interesting thing is that i found out there is a similar EA in this forum, Escape using almost the same trading logic. Maybe someone with better coding knowledge can correct me if im wrong.

jacktrader:
yea. Change that and you will have the ea opening trades without waiting for close profit. One more interesting thing is that i found out there is a similar EA in this forum, Escape using almost the same trading logic. Maybe someone with better coding knowledge can correct me if im wrong.

if you can help reverse the code of this ea,then we have a winner grail. SCALPER GBPJPY EA

Files:

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;449205']if you can help reverse the code of this ea,then we have a winner grail. SCALPER GBPJPY EA

I think it is pointless even with reverse code. The main problem is still with the huge losses accumulating from floating losses of this ea.

jacktrader:
I think it is pointless even with reverse code. The main problem is still with the huge losses accumulating from floating losses of this ea.

i guess so. It has potentials but need advance mql4 programming knowledge to make it work fine.Imagine turning $100 to over $999,772,525 in 5days Mono4U System | Myfxbook This is overated. 100pips ea,one of my best but its good isnt enough.

Hi, 100pipsv3.1[1]ea

this EA seems quite good,

but there does nt seem to be a way to tweak the MAs in the options

is this the part of the code below where we can change the MA settings, and is there any possibility yourself or someone could add them in the option box to make it abit easier to tweak

it looks promising though, thanks for sharing

double diClose0=iClose(NULL,5,0);

double diMA1=iMA(NULL,5,7,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

double diClose2=iClose(NULL,5,0);

double diMA3=iMA(NULL,5,6,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

Reason: