Need help indentifying indicator - page 54

.....a little help

Hello everyone,

can you help me to find the follow indicators ?

Thanks.

Files:
mm.png  17 kb
pp.png  13 kb

volume indicator

the indicator@the bottom of the chart below is on the forum but the one on the forum doesnt have blocks as shown in the picture is it posible for someone to code it to display as shown on the chart

Files:
volume.gif  23 kb
volume1.gif  43 kb

Check in your platform.

blackfox22:
hi all,

i am looking for this indicators:

iMACD

iOsMA

iWPR

if somone has them and can post them or know where i can get them i'll be most grateful

MACD, OSMA ( moving average oscillator ) & WPR ( Williams ) are available to you in Metatrader terminal.

-guyver.

pls delete

del

del del del

I agree

A lot of systems do actually work . Its your own emotion that kills them.

EG.

You have a system you test it on demo and it allows say 50 pip SL , say your risk reward ratio is 2:1 then your shooting at 100 pips. You test this on demo for a few months and it works

So then you go live and see a trade working in your favor , trade hits 25 pips profit and you take it, then that happens again and a couple more times, even though your system would have given you 100 . Then you have a string of losers that hit -50 . and you start losing because emotions have taken over, you give up on your system and try something else ... rinse and repeat.

Too good to be true?

Hey guys

Please take a look at this picture .

Entry rule is sell when all "stars" turn red Stop where the red dot is .

Is this just a repainting indicator.

Engulfing Candle Indicator

I'm looking for this indicator. I thought I had seen it on this forum but I can't find it now. Your help is appreciated!

TrendLogicPro Software for Tradestation

If anyone has any of these from trendlogicpro, please post here. I am hoping to find the trend momentum indicator. But would like the whole set. Thanks!

wg736:
The indicator already exists and I did have it at one time but lost it.

It predicts three (3) future candles ahead of current price on the main chart window. I am putting together a new system and think it would be ideal as part of it. I'm not sure if it is an EA or Indy. It only projects future 3 candles and nothing more.

If anyone has any idea what this indy might be please advise.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. If I can locate this indy and complete a new system I am working on I will place all info, PICs and details when completed.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

This might be what you;re looking for!

Files:
Reason: