Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
400396:
by the way what is "by pm"?

Private Message.

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
400396:
HI NEW DIGITAL, CAN YOU PLACE A modification TO THE EA?

this is a MM modification after a loss trade add 1 lot to the next trade (2 lots) and if the second trade loss add another lot to 3 lots ..............

the stop will be 10 lot and after a winning trade to start over with 1 lot.

Can you explain why one would want to keep adding more trades after losing a trade? Is that you want to recoup your losses?

avi
avi  

yes

but i know that you must have a very deep pocket with this strategy and some month you account will loss a great amount of money , just imagine 10-15 losses in a row , this could be bruttle but i will like to check it over times how this perform.

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
400396:
but i know that you must have a very deep pocket with this strategy and some month you account will loss a great amount of money , just imagine 10-15 losses in a row , this could be bruttle but i will like to check it over times how this perform.

My pocket has a hole in it. Let's see, if I had that much losing trades, I would be be playing pennies, do they call that micro lots or penniless lots ;-) ?

avi
avi  

you are right!

this is why you need a lot money for this system.

et_phonehome_2:
My pocket has a hole in it. Let's see, if I had that much losing trades, I would be be playing pennies, do they call that micro lots or penniless lots ;-) ?
prasxz
prasxz  

hi

found this thread...and I really like simple forex system that profitable...anybody use 30 sma and 10 sma ?..it looks ok

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

dvarrin
dvarrin  

Hi,

I want to backtest this EA, but no graph appears. In the Journal I see that there was no significant results. It often happen to me that no graph is drawn during optimisation. What am I doing wrong?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
dvarrin:
Hi, I want to backtest this EA, but no graph appears. In the Journal I see that there was no significant results. It often happen to me that no graph is drawn during optimisation. What am I doing wrong?

I updated first post of this thread with the links to EAs versions, settings (set files) and backtesting results.

Yuri Predborski
Yuri Predborski  

Thanks newdigital.

The EA posted in the first post generally is a loser

The EA that was posted in the second post produces better results because it only has a TP and SL (and no TS, no exit on ema cross ect. if you find it, point it out because I didn't find it). TP = 2 SL so its pretty good. And it didn't lose more than 2 times in a row so that is good as well.

No relative drawdown in the result. Is something wrong with it?

EMA cross looks fine but SMA cross... SMA goes for simple moving average but to me its more like slooooooooooooooooooooow moving average. You won't know the trend reversed with SMA until it happened a year ago (kiddin). SMA takes too long to realize trend change. I've tried sma/sma 10/30 - bad result.

I don't know about this system - maybe it will go better.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And I backtested it once again.

Look at the attachments.

It is EA for long way run.

Files:
1_4.gif 9 kb
2_2.gif 9 kb
3.gif 10 kb
4.gif 9 kb
emafibo.zip 194 kb
To add comments, please log in or register