Fibonacci_Ema - page 11

newdigital:
I may code the second condition to be optional as "false" or "true" for example. If it is necessary.

For example (the settings of EA - version #2:

- Re-Entry=false;

(the first condition is working only).

- Re-Entry=True;

(both second and first condition are working all together).

ND,

This is simply a suggestion for your consideration. Use another EMA like 13 as the re-entry condition. In other words, on a downward trend, if EMA8 crosses up EMA13 and crosses it back down, there is that potential continuation of the trend, thus re-enter the trade. If the trade hasn't exited yet, an option to add another lot.

It may be 3rd and 4th condition as optional as well (we do not have 3rd and 4th but just in case if we will develop it). For example if we decide to add some filter (indicator) or any.

Another suggestion is to use RAVI FX Fisher as filter indicator, to enter a BUY signal if the trigger is above .09 or a SELL signal is the trigger is below .09. If you would code this on v2 and/or v2tf, even just for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have attached the RAVI FX Fisher indicator.

Thanks for all your effort in this TSD forum.

solaris

Greetings, just wanted to check in w/my EAgang. I've been on a short holiday and had all the PCs off from last Thursday to this day...will start'em up next Sunday and see how things go.

: ) Thom

solaris:
ND,

This is simply a suggestion for your consideration. Use another EMA like 13 as the re-entry condition. In other words, on a downward trend, if EMA8 crosses up EMA13 and crosses it back down, there is that potential continuation of the trend, thus re-enter the trade. If the trade hasn't exited yet, an option to add another lot.

Another suggestion is to use RAVI FX Fisher as filter indicator, to enter a BUY signal if the trigger is above .09 or a SELL signal is the trigger is below .09. If you would code this on v2 and/or v2tf, even just for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have attached the RAVI FX Fisher indicator.

Thanks for all your effort in this TSD forum.

solaris

I am not sure about RAVI FX Fisher indicator because as I remember this indicator is having some problems (not refreshing, or painting - don't remember).

As to other EMAs so it may be good idea. I may include as many EMAs as possible. But I think we need something different. Because in this case EA will not be "predictable" and reliable with long way run as any EAs based on EMA crossing.

We need some ideas.

because we want to get finally EA which will trade 3 or 5 times per day per pair and which will be profiable during the at least one year. Means, EA for 500 or 1,000 or 2,000 deposit size.

Now we got EA for very big deposit size (version #1). So we did it. But there are plenty of them in elite section (I mean EAs for very big deposit size which is profitable yearly and which may be usefull for some financial funds for example).

Now we need something for us.

We need some ideas. I have 1 or two ideas about it to modify the second version. We may use Fibo Channel and close part of the lot if the price riches some level (for example, EA opens 1 lot size and after price richs 21 level so 0.5 lot may be closed and the other 0.5 may be continuing trading up to the other levels).

Will try to do something.

Maybe ADXFiboMA?

Hi ND

Could ADX FiboMA assist you? Thanx for all your contributions

Files:

ejpdl:
Hi ND Could ADX FiboMA assist you? Thanx for all your contributions

It was EA before? Or you did not finish something?

Files:

Re ADX Fibo MA

Hi ND

No I'm not sure if it was an EA before

I found it on the Net and have been trying it out Maybe the channels of the Fib levels could be of use???

Have you tried it before?

ejpdl:
Hi ND

No I'm not sure if it was an EA before

I found it on the Net and have been trying it out Maybe the channels of the Fib levels could be of use???

Have you tried it before?

Somebody inserted ADX in some indicator showing everything in main window and trying to make EA from that. Or it was EA and somebody made indicator because did not want to disclose EA. Just my first imagination.

Hi ND and all. ND your mention of using fibo extensions as exit points has good merrits. I tried to find a prior post that i mentioned such but was unable to at this time. Here are my thoughts that have been proven successful in about 9 months of forward live and demo trading;

On our 30m time frame, take the cross of the 13ema and the 55ema. Mark this point in time and space with a vertical line. Count from this cross up/down in the direction of trend/trade and mark off 34,55,89,144, etc and take out 20% of traded lots at each of these areas of usual stalling/consolidation and leave a fifth lot (or the last 20%??) to run with a trailing stop or some similar profit taking methodology. Basicaly what you have is a point in time that shows past profitable performance (in our case the cross of the 13/55 and for price to go so many pips from this cross and show signs of reversal).

Cheers,

Thom

newdigital:
I was reading something and found the trading system for H1 and M30 timeframes.

System is simple:

- signal for enter - EMA8 is crossing EMA55.

Confirmation on Parabolic with default settings on the current timeframe (H1 or M30) and on M15 as well.

- exit on crossing EMA8 and EMA21.

Why Fibonacci?

Some people say that 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 are Fibonacci numbers.

This system looks good to trade manually.

Newdigital,

What are the value settings of the EMA are the based on close, open, high or low?

anazri:
Hi guys..

I just got this strategy from one website. It shows quite good strategy but need your technical advise or additional suggestions.

Using EMA 8, EMA 13, EMA 21

Timeframe : H1

Open position when these EMA cross each other

No StopLoss (Trade will close once the opposite cross occurs - either in loss or profit)

The reverse order will open if the same condition applied

see image.

thanks

Just a stupid question. If there is no stop loss why do you show stoploss in your picture? 2nd, what is the time limit to enter after the ma crossover? because youre entering long after the ma crosses....

Reason: