Equity and Drawdown Graph does not show on my Signal

It shows only one line and the x-axis is label as a time and no movement.

I see the equity and drowdown on the signal.
Besides, your signal is monitored since 30th of january this year (which is the second forex market working day only), it means: you should wait when the stats will be recalculated.

I see. Thank you Sergey. I will wait then.

Hallo

this is my first post/Q here, so pls be kind. If this is not the place, pls help find my way... is there a way to reset a signals' history... its my won private one that i use to track performance.

tank you

Marius Maartens:

Hallo

this is my first post/Q here, so pls be kind. If this is not the place, pls help find my way... is there a way to reset a signals' history... its my won private one that i use to track performance.

tank you

The signal history is the trading history?
It is from the Acount History of Metatrader, and this history is coming from the broker sorry.

Marius Maartens:

Hallo

tank you

No.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No.

Thank you

Sergey Golubev:
The signal history is the trading history?
It is from the Acount History of Metatrader, and this history is coming from the broker sorry.

Thank you

Sergey Golubev:
I see the equity and drowdown on the signal.
Besides, your signal is monitored since 30th of january this year (which is the second forex market working day only), it means: you should wait when the stats will be recalculated.Hi. It 

Hi. It's been 2 weeks and there is still no graph. Do you know what i can do to fix?

rj13:

Hi. It's been 2 weeks and there is still no graph. Do you know what i can do to fix?

Is it about the signal which is on your profile?
I see the graphs, and I see that you lost most part of your initial deposit (you made a deposit to your trading account but it does not matter in this case).

rj13:

All charts are there for the period your signal has been connected to MQL5.com.

What else do you expect to see?

Reason: