Channel trading system - page 15

And last posts for this week (i will try to continue with BrainTrading so will leave this thread for a while).

USDJPY.

Try to analyze by yourself.

Jut to compare some systems.

M5 channel trading system (see first post of this thread):

Asctrend M5 system (nothing special but elite section sorry):

Files:
channeljpy.jpg  125 kb
asctrendjpy.jpg  82 kb

Files:
btm30jpy_1.jpg  86 kb
btm30jpy_2.jpg  85 kb

Ichomoku H4 timeframe (public Ichmoku thread):

Files:
ichimoku_h4.jpg  145 kb

And it is just an example of the trade using 2 MaksiGen indicators. I did not use any other indictors and did not use this channel trading system. I used just addon to channel trading system: two MaksiGen indicators.

And it is the statement:

It was something about MaksiGen indicators as addons for channel trading system (because some member asked on this thread few days ago so check few pages back for the links to download and so on).

Files:
cad1.jpg  284 kb
cad9.jpg  36 kb

And it is the other example about how to trade inside static Maksigen channel on break dynamic channel out.

It was like that:

And I placed the order:

Files:

And finally it was like that:

and the order was closed in profit:

And the recent situation is like that (next break out: possible breakout of both static and dynamic channels):

But it is the other story: I am not trading same pair 2 time in a day.

Files:

And look at this image (EURGBP):

It is the good example about when and why we need MaksiGen Range indicator: it was uptrend and correctional trend just started. We can see it from PT indicator (last separate window). Breakout was finished and if we opened the order in the morning so it is easy to understand where to exit: pric was stucked by support-resistance lines with very thin breakout levels (blue/red dotted lines).

And can easy understand where the trend as finished and when correctional trend is started and when this secondary trend will be finished and so on.

But to say a true, the most time we are spending just to look at the chart and analyze the trade. Why? To make just 1 or 2 trades in a day ... whole day looking at the chart just to make 20 pips ...and we need to look t the chart all the time because it is M5 timeframe: everything is going very quickly on M5. That is why it is very difficult to trade price action system on M5 timeframe. And that is why I traded H4 timeframe.

Something about pairs.

There are leading pairs, volitile pairs and so on.

If you do not know which pair to start to trade so start with USDCHF.

Files:
eurgbp1.jpg  80 kb

And it is just an example of the trades today (i trades GBPJPY few time because it was demo account and it was real case to open the order):

AUDJPY: +13 pips;

GBPJPY: +110 pips;

EURJPY: +17 pips;

EURGBP: +16 pips;

EURUSD: -38 pips.

Totally: +118 pips.

It was M5 timeframe channel trading system.

Files:

Thanks Newdigital

Great stuff...but very hard like you say to follow the 5 minute.

Reason: