Hull MA - page 7

HMA - Hull Moving Average

After having scores-of Moving Averages over-the-years, I can-say-with-certainty-that the "Hull" Moving Average is by-far the-best, no-lag, smoothest MA there-is-so-far.

Hull has a page, and-is-a-trader, and his MA is-in the Public Domain (Free).

I like TRIX also, but nothing I've seen beats Hull..

I posted-it below, I believe...(?)

If you System builders-and-tweakers would-use Hull, your results-would undoubtebly-be-better.

I got-it for MT4 with a web-search, so-it's probably-still-there....

Best,

drhook

(PS - I didn't-know-how-to-post-this where the most people could-read-it, so-started this Thread.

Maybe NewDigital can put-it where it'll do the most-good!)

Files:
hma_color.mq4  4 kb

imo, DECEMA is smoother with less lag. Of course if you are looking for somthing with zero lag why not just use a kalman MA! I still recall my dissillusionment when on first discovering the HMA, (on Wealthlab) and finding that my backtests were showing no advantage to having near-zero lag MA...

Hull Moving Average on a linear Regression

Hello everyone

i am looking for a hull moving average but not calcultate on the close price but on a linear regression on the price.

i download the HMA indicator and try to develop by myself what i want but without succes

if someone could help me

take care and have a nice day

forex_for_life:
Thank you, mladen! THIS WAS CODED BY MLADEN!!! NOT ME!!!

This is a HMA Histo indy. The original was in another HMA thread but the indy on that thread was repainting. So here you go. A HMA_nrp as a histogram. In the pic the original repainting version is the first sep indy window and the "fixed" nrp by mladen is in the second sep indy window

Peace,

F.F.L.

Is it possible to create a MTF version of HMA histogram? or if someone can show me how to code it

Thanks

Non repainting Hull moving average

Files:
hma.gif  13 kb
hma.ex4  10 kb

hello,

where can i find HMA with the option to apply it at open, high or low price?

I will really appreciate this help

Thanks!

Is an EA around yet?

Hi, I know Igor has created an EA based on the HMA nrp but I wonder if anyone else is able to create their own EA and be willing to share it with us lesser mortals who gaze in wonder at the skills present on this forum?

Cheers

Brandoni

Triple Hull rsi

Files:

it was on the archieves. Dunno if someone posted before .Hma russian histo

Files:
Reason: