Hull MA - page 13

mntiwana:
Just only change price value ..... (0-close) (1-open) (2-high) (3-low) .... it will turn same,change price "0" to "2" (high)

not worked,tested all settings

iforex:

upload your all two indicator and explain,fix the one you can and ask about the other you can not.

I have lost the green one,One thing is sure,A programming change is required.

mladen:
It will work - use high price for the "green" one
ohhh,I lost the green one,I just have Red and Blue,It is Original and need to be modified to appear like Green.There is no other solution.

iforex:

It will work - use high price for the "green" one

iforex:
ohhh,I lost the green one,I just have Red and Blue,It is Original and need to be modified to appear like Green.There is no other solution.
You can use any hull average instead of the "green" - they are the same

mladen:
You can use any hull average instead of the "green" - they are the same
No other worked,I have tested.

iforex:
No other worked,I have tested.

You want to say that no Hull average found at this or any other forum is working?

That is a bold statement. Maybe you should test if your PC is still having a processor then ...

mladen:

You want to say that no Hull average found at this or any other forum is working?

That is a bold statement. Maybe you should test if your PC is still having a processor then ...

...or it is Hullergic. 

I see it as you two. Change the price and that's the hocus-pocus. Maybe he changed unknowingly the method to 1 as well. Without more pics we can't do more from the distance. Don't feel displeased anymore.
Reason: