Hull MA - page 11

SSL:
Hi mladen,

Greetings!!!

Excellent Indy and Superb Programming skills!

Thank You.

I searched in the forum for this indy which has got arrows also, but I couldn't find it for this exact indy! I have tested all the other HMA based indys which has arrows in the forum but I believe the one based on this Indy you posted long back would be far superior and simple/resource efficient !!!

Since I am very much particular about the screen real-estate and clarity, I was searching for the version of this nrp HMA indy that you have created which has got 'Arrows' ....

Could you please direct me to the post if there is one, already...

or Can you please post the same nrp HMA one for the new mt4 version, which also has facility to Toggle on/off the arrows and/or HMA line on the screen...

Your help would be highly appreciated... Thanks a lot!

posted the indy for ref...

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Mony

Edit:

mladen,

I found one, 'Hull nrp arrows' which fulfills my requirement!... however, its too basic and its not got no options !..... It would be very helpful to test and implement if you could please give the following options to the nrp HMA (the one attached) indy:

TimeFrame = current timeframe;

HMA_Period = 20;

HMA_PriceType = 0;

HMA_Method = 3;

alertsOn = false;

alertsOnCurrent = false;

alertsMessage = false;

alertsSound = false;

alertsEmail = false;

ShowArrows = true;

ShowHMALine = false;

arrowsIdentifier = "HMA Arrows";

arrowsGap = 1.0;

arrowsSize = 1;

arrowsUpColor = LimeGreen;

arrowsDnColor = Red;

arrowsUpCode = 241;

arrowsDnCode = 242;

Thanks a ton for your efforts & skills!

Best Regards,

Mony

Mony

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page11 ?

mladen:
Mony Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page11 ?

mladen,

yep, I had checked it,... it draws in a separate window and takes up much undesirable space and doesn't suit my requirement....

infact, I had also tested the 'HMA Color nrp histo & alerts + arrows' indy as well coded&modified by you....

Its more desirable to have one on the main-chart itself, with the option to toggle the arrows/hma line on the screen, with tf option..as mentioned above ....

although I had found so many other indys with excellent options in this lovely forum coded by you, mrtools, mj, et all.. ,

I could not find one with the options as in the above post for this awesome indy as a simple-but-all-in-one type!... it would be excellent to have the same nrp HMA indy posted in the above post with all the options as in the above post...

Please take it easy in ignoring the request if I am asking too much or if its of too much effort/time...

Thanks a lot for your contributions already, I had learnt a lot from your indies and posts from 3 years now...!!!

My only contention is that its much desirable to directly have the HMA indy with all such options as mentioned in above post, for such an awesome nrp HMA indy then it would be complete in itself....!!!

Best Regards,

Mony

SSL:
mladen,

yep, I had checked it,... it draws in a separate window and takes up much undesirable space and doesn't suit my requirement....

infact, I had also tested the 'HMA Color nrp histo & alerts + arrows' indy as well coded&modified by you....

Its more desirable to have one on the main-chart itself, with the option to toggle the arrows/hma line on the screen, with tf option..as mentioned above ....

although I had found so many other indys with excellent options in this lovely forum coded by you, mrtools, mj, et all.. ,

I could not find one with the options as in the above post for this awesome indy as a simple-but-all-in-one type!... it would be excellent to have the same nrp HMA indy posted in the above post with all the options as in the above post...

Please take it easy in ignoring the request if I am asking too much or if its of too much effort/time...

Thanks a lot for your contributions already, I had learnt a lot from your indies and posts from 3 years now...!!!

My only contention is that its much desirable to directly have the HMA indy with all such options as mentioned in above post, for such an awesome nrp HMA indy then it would be complete in itself....!!!

Best Regards,

Mony

Mony

Here you go : hma_color_nrp_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

mladen:
Mony Here you go : hma_color_nrp_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

mladen, awesome as always... works like a charm... I seriously can't Thank You Enough.....

and now this good indy is complete in itself simple and standalone... and satisfies my requirement...!!!

The original nrp HMA indy has had drawing problems in the tick charts/range charts/offline charts of any kind, in the newer MT4.... NOW THAT ISSUE IS ALSO RESOLVED... and the option to disable HMAvalue renders the charts more clearer as well by just using Arrows...

Your time/efforts & skill & contribution is highly commendable and appreciated !!!

You certainly have helped add one more arsenal to my trading ... !!! and BTW HMA stands as one of the best indys (if appropriately made use of!) and HMA indy that you coded is the best of all others available elsewhere in my view & experience...!!!

Kodus to ya mladen...

Thanks A Ton for the quick response and resolution!!!

Best Regards,

Mony

Thanks Mladen for this version of HMA

Fred

Mladen, wanna ask about HMA Color nrp & alerts + arrows 2.mq4. Where can i read about HMA_Method and HMA_Price type in this indi? THx.

Fresh_Prince:
Mladen, wanna ask about HMA Color nrp & alerts + arrows 2.mq4. Where can i read about HMA_Method and HMA_Price type in this indi? THx.

Original Hull moving average is calculated using lwma (hma_method == 3) but for flexibility other 3 moving average methods are made available too (0-> sma, 1-> ema, and 2-> smma)

HMA price type is the regular choice of prices :

0->close

1->open

2->high

3->low

4->median

5->typical

6->weighted

Thank you for quick response

I need a simple change in HMA.

iforex:
I need a simple change in HMA.