ASCTrend system - page 49

No4 is interesting indicator. It based on RSIFilter_v1 and ATR ratio indicators.

No5 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator but without any trading/non-trading zones. May be this No5 is the same with histogram.

I use No3 in template.

Files:
no4.mq4  4 kb
atr_ratio.mq4  3 kb
no5.mq4  4 kb

newdigital:
First few orders I managed by myself but after that I used e-Trailing EA.

I attach this EA to the any chart (in one chart only!) in Metatrader and it will manage all the trades. I used the following settings:

ProfitTrailing = True;

TrailingStop = 10;

TrailingStep = 2;

UseSound = False;

NameFileSound = "expert.wav".

This setting means the following:

if order will have +10 pips in profit so the stop loss will be moved to 0 (to initial place) and will be moved every 2 pips.

I used indicator namely No3. Place RSIFilter_v1 and No3 in /indicator folder and use No3 only.

No3 is the same with RSIFilter_v1 but painting the bars.

Impressive usefull EA. Months looking for this.

And just a question. Could be possible to add the stop option. A simple option to set you SL. IE: -35 SL. If your trade is -35 form the entry point then the EA close it. This can help to avoid Stop Loss hunters.

Learn More

Hi All,....

I was read from begin to end, but I don't know to use ASCTrend system, time frame, pair and etc. but Newdigital & linuxer have make Tutorial in PDF format. I want read that tutorial to use ASCTrend system.

And Where is (a post thread) a Final series of ASCTrend System that I can download,...!

Thank's

Linuxser:
Impressive usefull EA. Months looking for this. And just a question. Could be possible to add the stop option. A simple option to set you SL. IE: -35 SL. If your trade is -35 form the entry point then the EA close it. This can help to avoid Stop Loss hunters.

I open the order manually and place stop loss/take profit manually. After that I am using this EA. Just to save the time.

downloadduit:
Hi All,....

I was read from begin to end, but I don't know to use ASCTrend system, time frame, pair and etc. but Newdigital & linuxer have make Tutorial in PDF format. I want read that tutorial to use ASCTrend system.

And Where is (a post thread) a Final series of ASCTrend System that I can download,...!

Thank's

It was many versions. Original version was posted in the beginning of this forum. And there are many versions on this thread. I created many indicators for exit, now we have a lot of indicators colored the bars, then I will create oscillators and then we may construct any variation of the system.

Where is the Last?

Hi ND,..

... and where is the last modification of ASCTrend,..!??

what setting and Time Frame?

downloadduit:
Hi ND,..

... and where is the last modification of ASCTrend,..!??

what setting and Time Frame?

last one was posted in few posts above.

But modifications are different. And last one does not mean the best one.

Simple I want to modify the system to have one trade per chart per day.

I get a good idea of how the new ASCtrend system works, but could you explain where you exit?

UberTrader:
I get a good idea of how the new ASCtrend system works, but could you explain where you exit?

Depends on what ASCTrend setup are you using.

Newdigital has developed different setups for different timeframes.

You can use M1, M15, M30 and/or the last M30 new version (still in test). Each setup has different exit rules and each setup has different indicator excluding ASCTrend which a common one.

Risk

After having read an old post I started to experiment with different risk numbers.

Here are 3 pics an each has the risk number used in the name.

Increasing the risk variable you got less signals, but when you increment the risk number you do the same with the time neccesary to take the signal.

Decreasing the risk or using the default, gives you a lot of signals that need to be filtered to discard as non valids.

Higher risk variables let you stay more time in a trend, with lower risk you could be out before time.

Pls compare, and tell me what you think.

PD: clear pics has the No1 indicator

Files:
risk10.gif  23 kb
risk15.gif  22 kb

This EA is similar with e-Trailing and has another functions, like SL.

Files:
trailme1.mq4  18 kb
Reason: