ASCTrend system - page 22

ASC trend

I am new to forex trading. Can somebody give me details of the ASC trend system? Where from can I get details? With which platforms does it work? Or is it platform independent? Thanks

Great

ND,

You are the man.

This is the best I have ever seen.

- Sukhen

Yes, that's correct.

But it should be the price as well.

The example:

separate window 1:

- (6) ATR Stops;

- Price (KGSP indicator);

Separate window 2:

- RoundPriceNE_big_separate (that's right, gold color);

- KGSP indicator (green color);

- NRTR_dots1_separate (just a dots);

- NRTR_Line1_separate (just a line between dots for more better visuality, nothing more).

Most important indicator for trend is RoundPriceNE_big_separate together with KGSP indicator. Analyzing those two indicators (separate window 2) we may understand the tend in general without switching the chart to the other timeframe. We may take into account those two indicators or not - it's up to us. But looking for those two indicators we may say: now (today, half a day) is uptrend (downtrend, flat).

Then RSIFilter_v1. It is local trend identifier for me.

If we are going buy so NRTR_dots1_separate and ATR Stops indicators should in blue color on the previous bar (bar #1). SAR should be in uptrend (bar #1 as well).

For example.

We got all confirmed signal on EURUSD for buy. We are trading EURUSD only (for example).

WE are waiting for USDCHF, looking on GBPUSD and USDJPY. And we got an other fully confirmed signal on GBPUSD (buy as well). We look at USDCHF: RoundPriceNE_big_separate together with KGSP indicator. And RoundPriceNE_pips. If we agree that USDCHF will move to opposite direction we will estimate how long it may be. And we will analize the same things for EURUSD. And we may open buy on EURUSD which was 3 or 5 minutes ago (because we needed the time to analyze everything).

It is not obligatory for us to enter on ASCTrendsig indicator especially. We may wait for the confirmation for example. And we may wait for the confirmation on the other pairs which we are not trading.

Can we trade without confirmation?

Yes.

If we got good fully confirmed signal on EURUSD (for example), and we see the situation that it is "planned" movement so we may enter other pairs. I did it many times.

We should look at the charts during the few hours (periodically) just to open

one or two orders finally. Main job in this case just to look at all 4 charts, looking at the price with some good trend and not to trade (during the half a day for example). Because of some good confirmation is absent.

Re-enter.

We should look at RoundPriceNE_big_separate together with KGSP indicator. They should go all together. If not - RoundPriceNE_big_separate will move to the price (KGSP indicator). But this RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator can not move very fast. KGSP indicator is much more faster. So in most cases the price is moving to RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator (and this indicator is moving closer to the price as well but the price is more faster in this action). So I am doing re-enter sometimes (instead of normal stop loss).

If we find two good entries (two possible orders) we may open them. If we are going to stop loss (trend was changed the direction or an other good confirmed signal) we may look at the all the indicators and analyze everything once again (especially RoundPriceNE_big_separate together with KGSP indicator) and in some case we will re-enter on the same direction with orders which already were opened.

M1 timeframe is very risky.

We may use Fisher_exit indicator for exit to take more pips.

If we want to get more pips per order we should take into account the following:

- daily/weekly direction of the trend;

- Price is moving in opposite direction on Friday compare with other days of week (in some cases).

If the price richs ATR_Channels upper line so it should be some movement: ATR_Channels indicator will more up more and/or the price will go down. So we should expect something when the price rishs some ATR_Channel lines). It is the same with Channel trading system (trading inside the channel or on break the channel out) but we have dynamic channel in our ASCTrend system which is more difficult.

And please note that when i am trading I am not thinking a lot. I am trading mechanically without any big thinkings.

bmac:
NB, could you please explain the last trades you did in cable today? some you open them around 13hrs and you closed them at 15hrs, how do you hold so much a trade? some of the trades do not agree with the par sar, but agrees with the rest, what is the biggest drawdown you are able to loose?

It was re-enter. Read my pevious post.

I found very good confirmed signals (or two). Open 3 or 4 orders, wanted to close those orders on stop loss (because the direction of the trend was changed for some pairs). But then I analyze all the situation once again from the beginning to be sure that the orders will be closed in profit finally. And after that I opened several orders for 3 pairs on the direction of the first orders (instead of stop loss). Not in opposite direction to "lock stop loss". In the same direction.

Of course it is very risky if I opened buy on EURUSD (for example), price came down up to -20 pips and, after analyzing all the situation, I open the other 2 or 3 buy orders to take thise 20 pips plus profit 10 pips.

But I did it two times already.

Yesterday biggest drawdown was -25 (if I rememer). Day before yesterday was more difficult case: biggest drawdown was -50 or -60 for two orders (and I re-entered to take this 50 pips and 10 pips profit).

Asct

hello ND

Can you advice how can i attach 2 indicators in one window as in moneyline chart No 7-8-9.

ALL Thanks.

yass:
hello ND

Can you advice how can i attach 2 indicators in one window as in moneyline chart No 7-8-9.

ALL Thanks.

yass, you have to open up your "Navigator" (yellow button top left with star on it), find indicator under custom indicators, and DRAG into appropriate window.

yass:
hello ND

ALL Thanks.

In some posts above I posted the indicators together with template so you do not need to attach it manually.

Unzip template file and place it to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates for example.

Then open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart, and select this template.

Files:

hi newdigital,

I know there was an old ea for this .

Do you still have it on the forum?

pip-gandalf:
hi newdigital,

I know there was an old ea for this .

Do you still have it on the forum?

Should be somewhere here. One or two.

ASCTrend system, a graphic tour

Hi Folks,

I've made a graphic that links together the separate elements of the ASC Trend system as presented by Newdigital (ND: Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this and I will change the graphic)

This is a color-coded template to be able to see the price action better. Buys are magenta, and sells are blue. In the case of the ATR Channel(s) I made the very center light undertones, and the more price travel's out toward the ends, the deeper the colors become.

Not shown on the graphic: LabTrend3 and ASCTrend have corresponding magenta/blue arrows and dots.

Questions for Newdigital:

It appears the most important indicators in this setup are the ASCTrend, the windows containing the ATR Stops and the NRTR lines. I've noticed the ATR Stop and the NRTR indicators don't come in at the same time. Between ATR Stops and the NRTR indicators, is there one you would give more priority on a given signal? Thanks!

moneyline

UPDATE: I've adjusted the graphic to more closely agree with Newdigital's posting following this one. (you might have to refresh your browser to see the new graphic)

Reason: