Moving Average - page 97

Can I ask you to add playsound alert when you have time?

I want share with you and all a very simple but usefull tool:

1) sma15 is above sma71 and price is above sma15 and sma 71

2) price goes down Vey fast and goes down below sma15 and sma71

3..and goes down again..without bounce.

3) when sma15 crosses sma71.....price goes up

see for example EURUSD Friday on 15 m chart.

(I use this simle tool since years.......)

thank you

carbonmimetic:
Can I ask you to add playsound alert when you have time?

I want share with you and all a very simple but usefull tool:

1) sma15 is above sma71 and price is above sma15 and sma 71

2) price goes down Vey fast and goes down below sma15 and sma71

3..and goes down again..without bounce.

3) when sma15 crosses sma71.....price goes up

see for example EURUSD Friday on 15 m chart.

(I use this simle tool since years.......)

thank you

carbonmimetic

It is quite simple actually

Here you go (you can see in the code how it can be done easily and you can even specify custom sound files for up and down signal)

I must write to you:THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I can find a good manual teach me mt4 or mt5 code?

carbonmimetic:
I must write to you:THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where I can find a good manual teach me mt4 or mt5 code?

A good starting point can be this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172969/page2

Files:
minmax_ma.mq4  2 kb
minmax_ma.png  40 kb

Kaufman AMA - price filtered

This one is basically the same as the version made for tradestation (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum with some additional information what and how it is done) except that the gradient coloring can not be done in metatrader 4 (due it its infamous drawing buffer limitations and due to the fact that a drawing buffer may have only one color in metatrader 4)

It seems that price pre-filtering does some good for this indicator

PS: to turn the filtering off, set the FilterPeriod to 1

mladen:
This one is basically the same as the version made for tradestation (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum with some additional information what and how it is done) except that the gradient coloring can not be done in metatrader 4 (due it its infamous drawing buffer limitations and due to the fact that a drawing buffer may have only one color in metatrader 4)

It seems that price pre-filtering does some good for this indicator

PS: to turn the filtering off, set the FilterPeriod to 1

Mladen,

Great work!

Would it be possible to make a Kaufman AMA price filtered slope indicator from it? I could imagine a slope indicator in the separate window in three colours...

chrisstoff:
Mladen,

Great work!

Would it be possible to make a Kaufman AMA price filtered slope indicator from it? I could imagine a slope indicator in the separate window in three colours...

chrisstoff

Was already working a newer version (that's why it is done so fast after your post )

This one has colors based on the slope of the average. Next one will be the the slope itself

mladen:
chrisstoff

Was already working a newer version (that's why it is done so fast after your post )

This one has colors based on the slope of the average. Next one will be the the slope itself

Thank you Yeah, it was really fast!

Reason: