Signals account seller status suddenly rejected

Really dissapointed in Mql5 we are literally receiving no support, the help desk is dealing with payment issues only and the emails aren't working, the post on the forum ars ignored. Why are the seller profiles of certain members being suddenly shut down with no particular reason. Mine was active just fine, but then now it says rejected, this is not good for business. 

Mbuso Nkosi:
Really dissapointed in Mql5 we are literally receiving no support, the help desk is dealing with payment issues only and the emails aren't working, the post on the forum are ignored. Why are the seller profiles of certain members being suddenly shut down with no particular reason. Mine was active just fine, but then now it says rejected, this is not good for business. 

Posts on the forum are not ignored. At least not by regular forum users.

This is a users' forum. This is not Metaquotes support or help desk.

Why are the seller profiles of certain members being suddenly shut down with no particular reason.

We forum users are aware that members from Iran are having their seller status removed, but we have no idea why yours may have been rejected. Why should we? We are forum users, just like you. You don't know, so why should we know?

All we are able to do is to suggest that you contact the service desk, but it seems that you have already done that.

So there is no other suggestion that we can say that may help with your issue.

Keith Watford:

Posts on the forum are not ignored. At least not by regular forum users.

This is a users' forum. This is not Metaquotes support or help desk.

Why are the seller profiles of certain members being suddenly shut down with no particular reason.

We forum users are aware that members from Iran are having their seller status removed, but we have no idea why yours may have been rejected. Why should we? We are forum users, just like you. You don't know, so why should we know?

All we are able to do is to suggest that you contact the service desk, but it seems that you have already done that.

So there is no other suggestion that we can say that may help with your issue.

Yes I have already tried the help desk, and was advised to try the forum, and I know this is a users forum, I was hoping maybe there are certain members from tech within Mql5 that monitor topics within the forums from time to time since we are told to post here issues beyond their "capabilities". Anyways it was just a hopeless attempt to try and raise awareness since there seems to be alot of people affected by this. 
Reason: