Quantitative Qualitative Estimation for MT4?

no longer required

Interested to get my hand on the QQE for MT4 as well. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance ....

I can't read VT file, but if you supply mathematical formula, I might be able to code this one.

scorpion:
I can't read VT file, but if you supply mathematical formula, I might be able to code this one.

Hi scorpion,

creztor did attached the VT codes in his first post. Will you be able to use that to create the QQE for MT4? It seems that the QQE is being used for the Turning Point Indicator Suite .. and it's quite a powerful indicator as well to show the trend. Again .. thanks for your response.

I did a search in the net .. and I managed to find the MT4 QQE as attached but it's kinda faulty, it is different from the VT ... no idea what is wrong with it as I'm not familiar with coding .... and below is extra information that I can find about the QQE indicator in the net .... hope this can help you to code it:

This is how the Quantative Qualitative Estimation indicator is created.

1) Create an exponential moving average of RSI; the periods (length) is user-defned, default value is 2.

2) Create the 14-period ATR indicator based on the EMA of RSI.

3) Create the 2 trailing stop lines

3a) fast trailing stop is the ATR smoothed with a 14-periods wilders() smoothing function that is multiplied by a factor of 2.618

3b) slow trailing stop is the ATR smoothing with a 14-periods wilders() smoothing function that is multiplied by a factor of 4.236

Hi Guys,

Was also interested in this indicator, did any one manager to get this to work on the MT4 format? as perviously mentioned the present version is not very similar to the version available on the VT platform.

thanks in advance.

srudds

this one works

Files:
QQE.mq4  4 kb

Has anybody made an alert for when the lines cross?

hai all trader... i new here... plss help me about forex.. tq

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, and like many others, I'm intrigued by the QQE indicator and it's stated reliability? However, after reading many posts about it, I'm still having a problem installing the indicator on my MT4 platform.

If any one cane guide me to an existing post that makes it a foolproof installation, I would be very thankful.

Cheers,

Michael.

Hi everyone?

Do you have any indicator based QQE for alert when the the lines crossing?

Thanks

QQE with alert but when the blue and yellow line cross.

Hi Everyone

Aim one: I am looking for QQE indicator with alert when the blue line and yellow line cross Together.

aim two: QQE indicator with alert when the blue line and yellow line cross Together and blue line is higher than 60 sell signal(yellow line > blue line)

and

blue line and yellow line cross Together and blue line is lowercthan 40 for buy signal(yellow line < blue line).

any body can help me?

Thanks in advance

Reason: