Hunting for Stop Losses - page 7

Maksim Neimerik:
+

I don't agree. Astonishing.)

So the price goes against the crowd, according to you. How so? Popularly: the crowd is the volumes and the price goes towards the volumes. Always. A lot of buyers go up, a lot of sellers go down.

Can you define the crowd somehow?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't agree. (Wow, that's amazing.)

So the price goes against the crowd, according to you. How so? Popularly: the crowd is the volumes and the price goes towards the volumes. Always. A lot of buyers go up, a lot of sellers go down.

Do you have to define the crowd somehow?

Dear Sir, we were originally talking about stops...

Maksim Neimerik:

Dear Sir, we were originally talking about the stops...

Were we? Your + is not about stops and the previous posts are not about them either. Need I remind you with links or can you look it up yourself? Dear.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Is it? Your + is not about stops and the previous posts are not about them either. Need I remind you with links or will you look it up yourself? Dear.
Yeah, when there's nothing substantive to say, the best way to get off is to poke fun at posts.

Комбинатор:
Yes, when there is nothing substantive to say, the best way to get off is to poke fun at posts.
This applies to you more than anything else.) Remind me of a single post of yours that's relevant.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This applies to you to a greater extent). Remind me of a single post of yours which is relevant).
Most of my posts are relevant. You can go to your profile and see for yourself.

Комбинатор:
Most of my posts are about business. You can go to my profile and see for yourself.

I don't know, I haven't seen it. Apparently in topics that don't interest me. Mostly I've seen your opinions about forum members.

Then write about the case here too. Don't get distracted).

is the topic a joke or is there a serious discussion?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I read somewhere:

A managing trader goes to work, comes to shine his shoes, and in the process asks the cleaner a question: "Where will JM stock go?" The cleaner doesn't hesitate to say, "Of course it's going up."

The manager comes into the office, and he says: "Sell JM stock immediately," because even the cleaner knows it's going up, so it's going down.

Moral is: Price goes against the crowd. However, that is what we often see.

Only it wasn't the managing trader, it was Henry Ford.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't agree. (Wow, that's amazing.)

Do you have to define the crowd somehow?

Only if you stand on the other side of the "counter" does buying become selling. And basically everything is right.

Reason: