CatFx50 - page 683

Fisher without repaint.

Hi,

Thanks to Nina for creating a simple and effective system. It's like everyone who has tried to create a system based on MA's havn't been able to see the forest for the trees. Nina has, and taken the MA for what it is: A great entry! It keeps my pips coming when I trade manually.

I was a big fan on the Fisher indicator from the start, but it repainted the past. I now have a smoothed Fisher's that does not repaint. It's like it's made for this system. I attach it here in case someone would like to try it.

Personally I also use ForexFreedom which throws a little CCI filtering into the mix. I attached that one also.

cdysthe:
Hi,

Thanks to Nina for creating a simple and effective system. It's like everyone who has tried to create a system based on MA's havn't been able to see the forest for the trees. Nina has, and taken the MA for what it is: A great entry! It keeps my pips coming when I trade manually.

I was a big fan on the Fisher indicator from the start, but it repainted the past. I now have a smoothed Fisher's that does not repaint. It's like it's made for this system. I attach it here in case someone would like to try it.

Personally I also use ForexFreedom which throws a little CCI filtering into the mix. I attached that one also.

Hi, Cdysthe!

Thank you. From the very beginning I asked for Fisher. I will try yours.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Cdysthe!

Thank you. From the very beginning I asked for Fisher. I will try yours.

Nina

No problem. I also have another "true" Fisher, but I prefer the smoothed one. See attach. The only problem with the non repaint Fishers is that it's indications doesn't look as impressive in back testing, but at least with those what you see is what you get.

I'm a bit confused. Which attachment is the 'smoothed' Fisher, cdysthe?

christan:
I'm a bit confused. Which attachment is the 'smoothed' Fisher, cdysthe?

It's the one called "Fisher_m11.mq4" in my previous post. Sorry for not being clear on that.

cdysthe:
It's the one called "Fisher_m11.mq4" in my previous post. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Hi!

I'd really like to know what make people make and use indicators that repaint. It is a mystery for me and a waste of time.

Nina

Hi!

Last week.

Nina

Files:
week_1.jpg  157 kb

nina:

I'd really like to know what make people make and use indicators that repaint. It is a mystery for me and a waste of time.

Nina

I think people like repaintint indicators because it looks really nice when you are scrolling back on the chart. Then they can sitt drooling over the keyboard and fantasize about how rich they are going to get very quickly.

i think we dont have any signals today,,except one level4 on gbp/usd in out of working time range.....i sold 1.2816 and close 1.2812 with 4point profit,because it was out of the time working that nina determined...

any comments nina??

My trading

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (10:30cet) @ 1,8960 stop 1,8933 +17

USDCHF, level 4 sell (10:30cet) @ 1,2420 stop 1,2440 +7

Reason: