CatFx50 - page 434

Hi Dave40, yep, go to Spreadtrade2win. They're already calculated,

Well folks, wasn't that tasty? Hhhhhmmmmmm!!!!

Great action with all 3 majors! Got some pips from EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

WOW !!! What a ride! Hope all of you got some pips too.

BTW Nina, I wouldn't let my cat near that new avatar!

moneyline

BTW All, I just started trading live within the last 24 hours and I've done 6 CatFX50 trades and made pips in all of them! Besides, I'd never traded anything in my life! When I first came to Forex STD - 6 weeks ago - it was because my doctor suggested I come here. I went from a know-nothing to a wannabe in a very short time! I never dreamed I'd be trading live in such a short time....and making bank! WhoooooooHoooooooo !!!!

moneyline

moneyline:

BTW Nina, I wouldn't let my cat near that new avatar!

moneyline

BTW All, I just started trading live within the last 24 hours and I've done 6 CatFX50 trades and made pips in all of them! Besides, I'd never traded anything in my life! When I first came to Forex STD - 6 weeks ago - it was because my doctor suggested I come here. I went from a know-nothing to a wannabe in a very short time! I never dreamed I'd be trading live in such a short time....and making bank! WhoooooooHoooooooo !!!!

moneyline

Moneyline,

That was really nice. Did you trade manually or using an expert? If you used an indicator, can you please post it? If not, can you please explain the entry and exit criterea for your trades?

Thanks.

Thx Moneyline

Aaaah I see, thanks Moneyline and congrats on your success with this system. I'm still getting to grips with it. Cheers .

moneyline:
Hi,

Right after that 9:30 candle we had the signal and then made some pips. After that there was a breakout with another signal, at 15:00 CET. Very nice ride on that one!

As to the value of the signal, it's best when they both cross at the same time. However, who's to know? We take what the market will give us!

BTW, love your avatar.

moneyline

today was very hard for me

Hi Kirsty, good luck with your trading, are you really that nurse BTW I'm from up north, East Yorkshire to be precise.

fxd01:
Moneyline,

That was really nice. Did you trade manually or using an expert? If you used an indicator, can you please post it? If not, can you please explain the entry and exit criterea for your trades?

Thanks.

Hi fxd01,

I traded using the CatFX50 method. I've spent lots of time with it and have a fair-to-middling understanding of it. On top of that, I was very lucky to have found this forum. If you've ever searched for Forex instruction on the Web, you'll get a pitch from all the snake oil salesmen you can throw a stick at!

So, no, I didn't use an expert. Though I've read about most of the ones developed here, I don't think any of them are ready yet; perhaps in the future!

I've also been devoting some of my time to research another system I can learn. I want to use it when we are far away from the EMA 50 line. However, I won't be using anything but some of the simple indicators offered here. That's one of the reasons I was attracted to CatFX50 - on top of the fact I like Nina the cat - because it's simple, yet powerful!

moneyline

Are you in on eur/usd guys, I am.

moneyline:

BTW, I wouldn't let my cat near that new avatar!

moneyline

moneyline

Well done mate....remember to keep taking those profits out....

dellan:
today was very hard for me

Hi Dellan, I know how you feel.

It was hard for me too! In particular when I went for the GBP/USD and then it went south on me. I kept thinking I should exit the trade with a small loss?

What kept from doing that was Money Management. I didn't trade but 2% of my funds on each trade. I figured I'd stay in and ride it out 'cause even if I lost, it wouldn't be a huge loss. I found out I like MM!

moneyline

Reason: