CatFx50 - page 300

harold4x:
As Far As The 3 Stepma Stocs All Have Different Setting The First 1 With The Arrows Is Set At 2000 Calculated Bars The Middle 1 Is Default Even Though Both Have Same 10.0 1.0 Settings They Are Different And The Last 1 Is 1.0 1.0 3 Totally Different Step Stoc I Think The The First 2 Are Step Ma And The Last One Step Stoc Dont know But When They All Are Going The Same Way And A Cross With The 50 Ema It Works And Thats All That Matters SEE MY CHARTS WITH NEUIMEX MIDDLE STEP STILL SHOWING IT DIDNT CROSS ON THAT EURO TRADE

Thanks Harold4x, you've kept me out of a good number of bad trades.

moneyline

Hi again Rollingstone I'm not being a stickler but the StepMA_Stock and the StepMA Stock (ie without the lower connecting line) give slightly different signals. The StepMA Stock (without the underlying line) is the one which Harold and I use to confirm trades. Usually it is the last of the three indicators to confirm the trade.

I don't see it on your chart. You should have both of the above indicators on your chart.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Harold,,

Just have to accept that my charts show differently to yours even with the same indicators on the same settings.

Maybe I need to look into your feed, is it available with a demo account/

Hi Harold,

I've just downloaded the NEXTT software you use and loaded up the template and it shows exactly the same as your chart, so its definitely down to differences in feed, moneytec and Alpari demos both show a trade where there isn't one.

Will start using yours as the main decision maker, do you know how long the demo account lasts or is it indefinite.

Thanks for your help with this.

trading a little stiff today

not much today I would be surprised if ya got a signal today..i got 2-4 on my sytem but the were crossed at break even or 2-3 pips...i normaly get a few of those a day but i normaly get a 25 with 60% lots and run the other 40% with a 20sl.. but not today not jack thats ok though you have to have those day to let ya know not every day is gonna be a good one..

automatedtrader:
not much today I would be surprised if ya got a signal today..i got 2-4 on my sytem but the were crossed at break even or 2-3 pips...i normaly get a few of those a day but i normaly get a 25 with 60% lots and run the other 40% with a 20sl.. but not today not jack thats ok though you have to have those day to let ya know not every day is gonna be a good one..

I'm confused mate, do you usually trade on the weekend?

Angel

Hi Angel,

I believe Forex is closed until Sunday evening GMT when it reopens again. No trading Saturday. Automatedtrader is obviously in a different time zone.

Lol

Im In ALASKA TIME ZONE

Only majors???

Just a question to all the pro's in catfx50: Did you guys ever try to apply this system to other currency pairs? And the results?

Thanks for sharing ideas!

Kind regards!

LoL

automatedtrader:
Im In ALASKA TIME ZONE

I totally forgot about diferent time zone, lol. Lack of sleep is a terrible thing

Angel

Reason: