CatFx50 - page 243

Here A Picture Paints A Thousand Words All 3 Step Stocs In Same Direction Level2 Break Above 50 Ema Now Where To Exit? The Trend Line Of Course ALSO NOTICE HOW 3 EMAS ARE UNDER PRICE AND PRICE BOUNCED OFF MURRY MATH LEVEL AS SUPPORT VERY INTERESTING

Files:
stoc_2_2.gif  32 kb

npj6400:
Hi

With reference to trialling this system... EUR/USD at 1.2082

Nina has posted still long on the EUR / USD and has posted a profit target on the in-market contract, I am waiting on the weighted CCI50 to hook the 200 line before exiting 2nd contract. Haroldfx4 previous posts indicates the use of initial price targets and then Murray Maths to determine exits, other traders sem to use profit targets, Hull ma's etc

A question for the experienced Forex crowd (if you are willing to share this information) what methods are proving consistantly successful in exiting trades that you have entered on CATFX50 entries signals (or similar types of entries) over the last 3 - 5 months of data ?

Regards

Hi, npj6400!

That's what I wrote on post 2440:

About EURUSD long: at 09:00cet, pair opened above EMA50. At 09:30 it did the same, but Hist was red.

aNina gave buy signal at 09:30. Hist did it at 10:00. We had IFO and then we saw a big rush. I bought it at 1.2042. Closed half at 1.2070. I've placed stop at b/e + 5 for the other half. Target is 1.2113-41."

EURUSD has made a high so far at 1.2105, just 8 pips shy so far of my first target (1.2113).

If it hits 1.2113, I'll close half of my half and I'll place stop at 1.2075 for the rest.

Nina

harold4x:
Here A Picture Paints A Thousand Words All 3 Step Stocs In Same Direction Level2 Break Above 50 Ema Now Where To Exit? The Trend Line Of Course ALSO NOTICE HOW 3 EMAS ARE UNDER PRICE AND PRICE BOUNCED OFF MURRY MATH LEVEL AS SUPPORT VERY INTERESTING

Harold4x!

I bought cable on Friday at 1.7401 and I'm still in. I can not post a screenshot of that buy cause I'm at my daily work. I can do it tonight if needed.

On post 2385, you can find this:

Nina's levels:

EURUSD, while above 1.1968-50, it is set to go to 1.2054-76. Then, 1.2205 and 1.2302.

GBPUSD, while above 1.7423, it is set to go to 1.7475-1.7511-1.7540-1.7596-1.7760.

USDCHF, it needs to lose 1.3077 and 1.3028 - 1.2991 to lose its bullish mode.

Nina

Heres Another Picture Today How Using The 3 Step Indicators All Being In Agreement Kept You Out Of Yen Signal

Files:
stoc_2_3.gif  31 kb

Hi,

CCI50 not hooked yet, but session over for me at 2nd contract exit at 1.2090, best of luck with your trading everyone ....

Hi Nina Yes You Are Right Trade Started Friday And Step Stocs Still In Buy Mode I Dont Hold Trades I Make Profit Target And Call It A Day Never Held A Position Longer Than 2 Hours In My 5 Years Of Trading To Consuming I Quess

npj6400:
Hi, CCI50 not hooked yet, but session over for me at 2nd contract exit at 1.2090, best of luck with your trading everyone ....

Hi, Npj6400!!

Congratulations, mate. Nice pips today.

Nina

harold4x:
Hi Nina Yes You Are Right Trade Started Friday And Step Stocs Still In Buy Mode I Dont Hold Trades I Make Profit Target And Call It A Day Never Held A Position Longer Than 2 Hours In My 5 Years Of Trading To Consuming I Quess

Hi, Harold4x!

I scale, Harold4x. This lets me go further and I keep always my capital.

It is psychological important to see + 1xx of profit.

BTW, Consumer Confidence soon. Lets see if EURUSD goes down to the lows or if it goes up to heaven.

Nina

Hi!

Just a reminder:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- While the Federal Reserve has a new chairman for the first time in nearly two decades, it is not likely to change the central bank's two-year pattern of pushing interest rates higher.

Economists widely believe that Ben Bernanke will take over where his predecessor Alan Greenspan left off -- boosting interest rates at the conclusion of Tuesday's meeting, again by one-quarter of a percentage point.

They said the more important information to come from the deliberations would be any possible change in the wording of the Fed's statement, providing clues about where rates will go in the future.

"The real question is not what he does, but what he says," said David Wyss, chief economist at Standard & Poor's in New York.

The expected 15th rate increase would leave the funds rate at a five-year high of 4.75 percent; commercial banks would be expected to respond by pushing the prime rate up to 7.75 percent.

Analysts are split on what will happen after this meeting.

Many believe the Fed will boost rates one more time, to 5 percent, at the next meeting on May 10 and then move to the sidelines for the rest of the year.

Economists who hold this view believe Fed officials will decide to take a breather because they are seeing signs the previous increases are beginning to have the desired effect of slowing economic growth just enough to ensure inflation does not get out of hand.

This impact is most evident in the formerly red-hot housing market. Sales of existing homes have fallen in five of the past six months and sales of new homes dropped in February by the largest amount in nearly nine years.

Other economists believe the central bank may not stop at 5 percent, but keep going with perhaps two more rate increases, especially if inflation pressures become more worrisome.

These analysts note that various Fed officials in recent weeks have expressed greater worries about inflation than that the economy may slow too much under the impact of the previous rate increases.

Analysts agreed that the Fed, in its economic statement explaining Tuesday's decision, will emphasize that future moves will depend greatly on incoming economic data.

And some believe the brief one-page statement the Fed issues announcing its rate decisions may grow longer under Bernanke.

The former Princeton economics professor who took over at the Fed on Feb. 1 when Greenspan retired was a Fed board member for three years. He also headed President Bush's Council of Economic Advisors.

"I think the statements will become more lengthy because of Bernanke's academic bent and his previous support for having the Fed be more open about its thinking," said David Jones, head of DMJ Advisors, an economic consulting firm.

Nina

you have more guts than me nina i have always traded 1 to 1 risk but i have had over 60% wins over last 5 years so thats why i am still trading well lets wait for next signal and see where we go from here this is fun isnt it

Reason: