Jurik - page 4

JMA Slope

NewDigital: I had a look at this JMA Slope, and it looks very good as far as the bars not changing colour like the FX Fish, and it looks almost indentical to the FX Fish.

The JMA Slope seems to work on volume, and you can tell by the size of the bars how much volume there is, and an indication of what the market is doing.

Is anybody using this JMA Slope ??

forexpipmaster:
NewDigital: I had a look at this JMA Slope, and it looks very good as far as the bars not changing colour like the FX Fish, and it looks almost indentical to the FX Fish.

The JMA Slope seems to work on volume, and you can tell by the size of the bars how much volume there is, and an indication of what the market is doing.

Is anybody using this JMA Slope ??

I have nothing with this indicator. I do not know. It was request from here and Igor coded the indicator and posted. I just moved it to the download section.

Ask Igor (he coded)

or camisa.

JmaSlope shows velocity of the change JMA.

Igor

JMA Slope

igorad:
JmaSlope shows velocity of the change JMA. Igor

Igor: Do they have the origianl JMA by any chance ?? The JMA on this site does not work properly.

And is it worth the money to join that forum ??

Ccx

Anyone have CCX for MT4?

Can someone fix the attached indicator?

It doesn't refresh with each tick so I have to manually hit refresh all the time

Files:
jmafast.mq4  10 kb

camisa:
Can someone fix the attached indicator? It doesn't refresh with each tick so I have to manually hit refresh all the time

anyone please?

Files:
cable1.jpg  152 kb

camisa:
anyone please?

It is refreshing by closed bar. I checked on GBPCHF M1. Not every tick.

JRSX histogram

Can someone help me and share JRSX histogram code file for MT4?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pip

This is JRSX Histogram see if this is what you are looking for

super-newbie

i removed the file because it is already posted by new-digital on the first page of this thread.

name is 3C_JRSXH

Reason: