Fisher

RAVI FX Fisher.mq4 posted by Bubble.

Fisher (attached) posted by Nina.

Get the explanation from here.

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  4 kb

Fisher indicator created by Yur4ik (thanks a lot).

All the discussion you may find here.

Files:

Next modification.

Some small bug were fixed.

All the discussion about Fisher indicator is here.

Files:

newdigital:
Fisher (attached) posted by Nina. Get the explanation from here.

Can someone code this indicator so that it doesnt repaint past bars please?

FX Fish

Camisa: I think this FX Fish is a fantastic indicator, and like you said it would be nice to have one of the programmers here to modify it a little, not a lot.

Just enough so that it doesnt change colour of bars, more than lets say 2-3 back. It has to change colour of bars to a cerain extent without effecting the performance of the indicator.

Author (Belomor) said that these indicators are something about Fisher.

Files:
1._1.gif  29 kb
2_14.gif  21 kb
fncd.mq4  4 kb
fn_signal.mq4  4 kb

Hi!

I was the first to post Fx_Fish here. So I think I'm entitle to ask something cause, believe me, mates, I'm lost right now.

Can we have a Fisher indicator that does not repaint the past and does not need to be refreshed?

Can we?

Have we got it already?

Look, the right Fisher I'd like to is the one you can find at Visual Trading platform with upper and lower levels. The one more or less like the picture Igorad posted a few thread above.

Thank you!

Nina

Thank you!

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I was the first to post Fx_Fish here. So I think I'm entitle to ask something cause, believe me, mates, I'm lost right now.

Can we have a Fisher indicator that does not repaint the past and does not need to be refreshed?

Can we?

Have we got it already?

Look, the right Fisher I'd like to is the one you can find at Visual Trading platform with upper and lower levels. The one more or less like the picture Igorad posted a few thread above.

Thank you!

Nina

Thank you!

Nina

I agree with you. We all need the right Fisher. Unfortunately I can program just few simple things and I am almost the same with you in this case. You know.

As to the indicators I posted right now so I checked one (FNCD) on M1 timeframe and it is ok.

It is not right Fisher of course. Author (I am not author) said that "it is something about Fisher". And it is the special thread about these indicators on Russian viac forum and many people like these indicators (which I posted right now). And it was big request on the Russian viac forum to create this FNCD indicator for everybody and one person did it. So I decided to post it here as well.

Personally i am collecting all the news about indicators, EAs and trading strategies trying to inform the members of this forum asap.

But I like this FNCD.

May be I do not need this FNCD personally. I do not know yet.

Thank you, Newdigital!

Let's see if a programmer can do it.

Nina

Hi,

What you think about StepFisher ?

Igor

Files:
Reason: