Ivan`s trading style - page 3

thanks alot newdigital..

Thank a lot

hi jessica... thank for your indicator..i try and see how is working...i think that is repaint indicator right??? however thank my cute girl..he.he..he

yes it repaint..so put more attention at I-xo indicator..that one is not repaint

eddyroza:
hi jessica... thank for your indicator..i try and see how is working...i think that is repaint indicator right??? however thank my cute girl..he.he..he

siap bertanjak klau tak untung aku tak tau la... by the way jessica the zigzag semaphor is repainted... i think u should add a filter for this

QUOTE=Jessica keough;202234]yes it repaint..so put more attention at I-xo indicator..that one is not repaint

How long you used this system....you have good profit with that???

i have try this today on EU.. but the semaphor repainted... i think u should just remove the semaphor and replace it with another HL indic or something like IBFX waves.... just my opinion

limestreamx:
what u wanna do with the nonlagdot indic? i think it repaint.. dont know what other people opinion..

halo bro...dah try ker system ni...aku x sempat lagi test..kerja banyak dah ...anything post any result kat sini thankbro

another two post with this system.. i just try on UJ to see what happen if i open sell when the I-XO-A-H is still green bar

Files:
try2.jpg  149 kb
try.jpg  147 kb

eddyroza:
halo bro...dah try ker system ni...aku x sempat lagi test..kerja banyak dah ...anything post any result kat sini thankbro

udah test baru je... aku post result sekarang... anyway this is the result... but i modified the system to suit my trading style.. hope u dont mind jessica... i only takes small target of pips..

Files:
result.jpg  40 kb

hi limestreamx..of course just post the method that you think can improve this strategy..i saw that I-xo indicator is too late to give confirmation..what do you think limestreamx?

i try to used fisher yur4ik, but this indicator is repaint..i got a lot the false signal today..then i change the fish yur4ik that not repaint version..the results is the same to late to give confirmation..do you have idea ? maybe you have another indicator that suit with this condition..

and then limestreamx, what sistem do you use actually? please share the chart here..maybe we can mix it..

Reason: