Hi,

What you think about StepFisher ?

Igor

Hi!

I'll test it. Sure.

Thank you!

Nina

Hi!

Screen shot of Fisher Indicator attached.

Upper and lower horinzontal lines to be ploted on this tool iis an important feature the indicator should have.

nina

Files:

Hi,

Now you can download StepFisher_v1 (line mode).

If you want to have fixed minimum-maximum of window, you can change them in 'Common' bookmark.

Also you can enter into a code of the indicator:

#property indicator_maximum 4.5

#property indicator_minimum -4.5

Igor

Files:

igorad:
Hi,

Now you can download StepFisher_v1 (line mode).

If you want to have fixed minimum-maximum of window, you can change them in 'Common' bookmark.

Also you can enter into a code of the indicator:

#property indicator_maximum 4.5

#property indicator_minimum -4.5

Igor

Thanks, Igorad!

Let me say something else now -maybe it is a stupidity-. The lines drawn by your indicator are two close that it's difficult to see when there is a "cross".

Could them be drawn in another way, more clear, I mean?

THX,

Nina

Second line (trigger) is shifted first line (Fish) on 1 bar as described at Ehlers article.

I have wrote StepFisher_v1.1 with new parameter 'Shift' .If need I can write version with smoothing of the 1st line.

Igor

Files:

igorad:
Second line (trigger) is shifted first line (Fish) on 1 bar as described at Ehlers article.

I have wrote StepFisher_v1.1 with new parameter 'Shift' .If need I can write version with smoothing of the 1st line.

Igor

Hi!

Thanks, mate.

You are great. I'll let you know.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Thanks, mate.

You are great. I'll let you know.

Nina

It looks more or less the same.

Nina

Hi,

I have developed updated Fisher_org for the Nina's system.

Igor

Files:

Which one is the true ?

Which one is the true ?

hi .. I have those 2 Fisher indicators ..

I want to ask : Which one is the true ( I mean : the one which does not re-draw the past ) ?

I have upload them .. please check them and tell me.

If not : May you upload the one which does not redraw the past , or please : may you upload the best one which redraw as little as possible of past closed bars ?

thanx in advance

Files:
fisher.zip  3 kb

Hi,

Some forums members asked to add an opportunity of calculation of Rate of Change of Fish in Fisher Transform indicator.This option is added in the indicator.

Igor

Files:
Reason: