Goldwarrior EA - page 5

Investimentos:
2005.12.19 20:58:29 GoldWarrior02b EURUSD,M15: Data: 2005.12.19 Time 21:58:21 Bloks=0 Blokb=0 Blok=1 ZZ0=0 ZZ1=1 CCI0=87 Imp=8 Prof=-7 DDown=0 BSB=1 This message appears in experts!!!Is normal??

Do you mean in the "Journal" tab?

Yes, it's normal...it should have a new message every few seconds.

Sada

Here is another update of Goldwarrior Mt3.

The 1st account was stopped because the 1 month demo expired so i had to re-create another account.

In the new account I tried another Setup:

porog = 200

SL = 120

With porog 200 the EA will TP at about 200$. Why am I trying this? because many times I see a trade going until 200$ over and then become a loosing trade for too long before coming up again.

Anyway, I am attaching the 1st account statement and the new setup statement. I also have another setup with the default goldwarrior settings (porog=300) but I will post that next week or so.

Sada

I have stopped forward testing this EA and all MT3 EAs because Alpari mt3 platform seem not to be working on my connection. I don't know why it stopped suddently (since about a week now) but as I have a real account with them, I don't want to test EAs on a different broker.

Have anyone encountered the same problem in Alpari's Mt3 platform?

Sada

sadaloma:
I have stopped forward testing this EA and all MT3 EAs because Alpari mt3 platform seem not to be working on my connection. I don't know why it stopped suddently (since about a week now) but as I have a real account with them, I don't want to test EAs on a different broker.

Have anyone encountered the same problem in Alpari's Mt3 platform?

Sada

It was disconnected cases in Alpari MT4 and I had to call to Alpari. They said me that they install MT4 server for demo. Last week was the difficult for the people who are testing EAs with Alpari MT4. As to MT3 so I did not ask. I don't know.

sadaloma can you tell me the set up for live trading?

I want to trade demo this week and i need to know the right setup and expert file.

If doing good i will start live account.

Thanks

leutzuro:
sadaloma can you tell me the set up for live trading?

I want to trade demo this week and i need to know the right setup and expert file.

If doing good i will start live account.

Thanks

Please look at first post of this thread for setup.

The files can downloaded at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174393

The indicator used is dayimpuls.mql found in Impulsexp.zip and the expert is goldwarrior02b.mql found in spikyGW02b.zip.

Furthermore, I use 1 lot to trade...if you want it to trade 0.1 lot, the EA will alternate trading from 0.1 lot to 3 lots and vice versa. For the EA to trade consistently 0.1 trade, there is trick to do in the settings but i can't seem to find it in the old posts. Maybe someone can help you out in that...

I would not recommend this EA for "real money" live account because it's still unpredictable IMHO. The drawdown can be dangerous.

Anyway, it's your money

Sada

I will test it next week, thank you for sharing...

anyway, which timefrime graph do you prefere? 15MIN?

glader:
I will test it next week, thank you for sharing... anyway, which timefrime graph do you prefere? 15MIN?

yes 15 mins, per author's instruction.

sadaloma:
yes 15 mins, per author's instruction.

Thank you,

do you know if I can test more than one currency-pair in one acount (when only one metateader is running?)

Rgds,

GLADER

glader:
Thank you,

do you know if I can test more than one currency-pair in one acount (when only one metateader is running?)

Rgds,

GLADER

Yes you can test multiple currencies on a single platform and account.

Sada

Reason: