Zigzag Trading System Development - page 2

MT4 Version

You have the mt4 version of these ea's we can test ?

ligerny:
You have the mt4 version of these ea's we can test ?

Of course. Beluck or me will post it after fixing some errors.

is it necessary to add the 3 zig zag indicators to the chart to make the ea work?

newdigital:
Of course. Beluck or me will post it after fixing some errors.

Looking forward to MT4 EA! Thanks once again for both of your hard work!

bmac:
is it necessary to add the 3 zig zag indicators to the chart to make the ea work?

I am not sure but I think no.

You need to add DayImposle indicator.

This EA was based on zigzag but now I am not sure. I know that they refused to use zigzag. It was started from zigzag 5 years ago.

May be I am wrong. Ask Sadaloma, he tested it.

Hi,

Anyone can explain me what's : zigzag loop detected?

See atachment .

I put this EA since yesterday and don't have any trade.

Regards

MFX

Files:

bmac:

Well, if you look at the code of the EA it has an ICUSTOM for ZigZag. I don't see that it needs 3 different zigzag indicator.

In Mt4, you don't have to attach the Indicator to a chart for it to work. (but of course it still have to be in the indicator folder) I am not sure if MT3 needs an indicator to be attached for the EA to function properly.

Sada

The 3 files (post.zip) aren`t zigzag indicators...they`re experts.

bmac:

bill3002:
The 3 files (post.zip) aren`t zigzag indicators...they`re experts.

Yes. The 3 files (post.zip) are EAs. It is some preliminary EAs. I posted it here just to let everybody knows that they created a lot of EAs during the 5 years which they never used. Just for information. Some of them may be good for H4 timeframe. As I remember they did everything for this H4 timeframe but they wanted to create EAs for M15 and it took 5 years and finally they created Warriors.

Platinum

New version of EA - Platinum.

As I understand they are using it on D1 timeframe.

Attached is EA, settings and Statement.

Files:
platinum.zip  130 kb
Reason: