Remote Viewing Anyone?

I may be opening myself to ridicule here but I was wondering what experiences or knowledge does anyone have about remote viewing the Forex market..

During slow market times, It seems I always (9 times out of ten) place my bet on the loosing side of the swing.

Its almost like someone or something is playing games with me...

So I try and out smart it ( whatever "it" is) but still I loose.... its always one step ahead... so I thought I would try remote viewing just to fight back in the supernatural realm... LOL ..

but before I go charging of into the unknown I was just wondering.... any Shamans out there ???

JB

I will show you a simple trick and if you master it , you will know how to trade forex.

- 30 min before the London open place a line on the chart

- at the London open look at the chart and see where is the price , above or below , if above then buy 0.01 lot if below then sell 0.01

- SL find the high and low of the previous day and place your SL 20 pips away from it

- after 30-50 pips , if you have a winning trade bring your SL to half the way "15-25 pips " and add another trade .... keep doing that and you should catch most of the big trend ... once you master this method you can increase your lot to 0.02 ... then 0.03 and gradually till you know how to define the market trend

I hope this will help you in your trades

MiniMe

MiniMe:
I will show you a simple trick and if you master it , you will know how to trade forex.

- at the London open look at the chart and see where is the price , above or below , if above then buy 0.01 lot if below then sell 0.01

- SL find the high and low of the previous day and place your SL 20 pips away from it

- after 30-50 pips , if you have a winning trade bring your SL to half the way "15-25 pips " and add another trade .... keep doing that and you should catch most of the big trend ... once you master this method you can increase your lot to 0.02 ... then 0.03 and gradually till you know how to define the market trend

MiniMe.... you complete me !!! lol

Thanks.... I will give it a try next week !!!

JB

MiniMe:

for how long already you practicing this technique and what was the profit/loss ratio?...if the numbers is good i can help you to develop an ea for that

Ea

I think there is a EA for that.... called Condor .... i think ???

So how is the MiniMe trick working out?

And sometimes the market does seem like it knows what you are doing, or maybe it's just your broker playing with you. That is why I don't usually show my SL to the broker, and if I do, it is only for emergency SL very far away...and I close it for loss before my emergency stoploss hits.

If you have to resort to this you have to seriously consider quiting trading. There are other businesses in this world....

Re

Hey MiniMe you are really the master, I will also follow the suggestion given by you. Thanks.,

We do if you need some help PM please

remoteviewingtraders:
We do if you need some help PM please

What are you actually "remote viewing"?

Spamming for an empty web page all over the net

Few years ago i found a book about betting using this kind of mind power. May be we can applicate this kind of mind power to trading in financial markets. The book is Living on Love "The Messenger" by Klaus J. Joehle.

Reason: