Stochy Ea

Here it is.Some traders use it in live trading and demo (see attaches),and take good profits.Backtests give good results (D1 for example).But i can`t get normal work of it in demo trading.It opens only long positions,and doesnt open shot.In attach:this EA (stochy), one another version of it,and results of demo trading on it (from another trader,not from me).

Files:
stochy_1.doc  140 kb
stochymq4.mq4  6 kb

i just downloaded the first expert and it opens only buy signals, wonder if anyone could check it so it can open both long and short ones. Could you please tell us a little about this expert, the stoploss it uses and the way it trails it? or the indicators, also i saw one thing, it opened today a long cable with around 800 pips of sl, lol, i hope it is a mistake. When close one trade manually inmediately opens another one in the same currency and price of previous close.

good

This expert so far is good forward testing, but only opens the buy signals, if someone could fix it and make work the short signals too would be great.

bmac:
This expert so far is good forward testing, but only opens the buy signals, if someone could fix it and make work the short signals too would be great.

Yes,I agree. I had this problem too (only shot positions).And i wait any programmists to check this problem

profish,

do you know why when we manual close one trade, the expert inmediately opens another one at same price and currency? do we have to let the expert go by itself, and what is the stoploss it uses, because it seems sometimes 50pips in the chart, but in the platform shows a very different number. Please any programmer check this ea.

Reason: