Cross! - page 15

Price crossover SMA Expert advisor requested

Hi all,

Can someone tell me where can i get the closed Price crossover SMA20/50/100 Expert advisor?

Thank you.

I found this in my EA Folder collection. I modified it to your specifications.

Dave

Files:
3_sma.mq4  3 kb

Dave137:
I found this in my EA Folder collection. I modified it to your specifications. Dave

Thank you.

Any Genius out there?

Hi,

I would like to create an EA or indicator that can find a local minimum of a moving average of PRICE_HIGH and the local maximum value of a moving average of the PRICE_LOW.

For example on the chart in attachment, I've drawn the EMA(5) of the highs and the EMA(5) of the lows. In blue, there are the maxima or minima I would like the system to find. In violet, those are the maxima or minima the system should discard.

Is it possible to code something like that? I've no ideas on how to do it.

Files:
mas.jpg  408 kb

I need Alart Please

Hello;

Who can help me please with Alert signal between SMA and WMA? Only Alert I need also I can modify the period on it.

Thank you

You may use this indicator (attached) with this settings:

And some more indicators are on this thread.

Files:

Only Alert

Hello;

This is my Indicator with crossover signal with WMA=1 and SMA=3 but I don't have Sound Alert for it can you help me to have Sound Alertfor it OR another indicator I will attached it in my chart but must be only sound with crossover between WMA and SMA only.And I don't want to have Signal for it.

I will be thankful for you;

Files:

I am looking for moving average Smoothed First indicators Data Cross ForceIndex. Its possible ?? I try a lots of things whit out succes

Help !

Thanks in advance...

Files:
fima.gif  11 kb

Bollanger Band

I'm looking for someone to help me program the following. Your group seems to have the knowledge from what i have been reviewing in your code. I"m new to MQL4 so need assistances.. Here's what I'm seeking..

Need an alarm for this...

Input variables desired.. May become fixed in the future.. e.g. 5

1) Price punches through Bollanger Band on the time TF chosen

2) Stochastic crosses

3) Alarm to say that the x Stochastic ( can have mutiple one's) is overbought(or sold) and crossed in the reverse and price went through the bollanger showing a reversal.. The stoch would obviously follow the price move

would like any settings for the stochastic and any settings for the timeframe.

Thanks

Maybe you should use this version

It shows you the MAs you requested too (you can turn that off with showMAs parameter if you do not like it)

This way you are going to see exactly what MAs you requested and where do they cross

btw: yellow arrow is the live arrow (on the bar that is not closed yet)

calculation and accordingly indicator displaying on current candle can change and is not considered a repainting (otherwise all indicators not using open price as an argument are repainting - and that would be a huge overestimation of repainting)

Anyway, you can turn off current bar checking with crossesOnCurrent parameter

If you set it to false the yellow arrow will not appear and crosses are going to be shown for closed bars only

this one is same as MA_3MA_Cross_AWS.mq4 posted by Fxbs with option to show MAs added

regards

mladen

romotly007:
Sorry to bother you but did you code the indicator to work perfectly with other settings too? Cos after changing the settings (MA, Shift, Mode), I don't understand what is happening to my chart here oo. It is repainting but my setting with the original 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 does not repaint... one arrow per EMA crossing. Thats the way it should be not false alerts on every candle
Files:
cross.gif  20 kb
Reason: